Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
very confused with this Iggy signing...

what happens with Barnes? SMH

6th man role. aside from the playoffs, mark jackson rarely used him in crunch time. they were closing with jarret jack. it may stunt barnes growth, but he could still be productive off the bench

Thompson iggy and Barnes can all play 30 min+ sharing the 2-4 postions

Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey 7m
While we are excited & cautiously optimistic @DwightHoward might choose Houston, we have not yet heard about his decision

6th man role. aside from the playoffs, mark jackson rarely used him in crunch time. they were closing with jarret jack. it may stunt barnes growth, but he could still be productive off the bench

Jack is gone so minutes will be there for Barnes. Don't know how they'll incorporate Rush though.

Would anybody be surprised at this point even with all of these "confirmations" if Dwight somehow chooses to resign with the Lakers come July 10? :lol:

Jack is gone so minutes will be there for Barnes. Don't know how they'll incorporate Rush though.

rush is gone to utah

Its smart move for Dwight to go to Houston. That team is instantly a contender.

Its good for the Lakers because they actually rebuild

While it would be nice, let's not pretend that harden smith Dwight is a super team on the heat level. It's a poor mans celtics big 3.

The pieces do fit well at least. Ill grab some popcorn and watch.

I think he smart going to Houston. If they lose harden gets blame and the fans are nowhere near as crazy as golden state. He wasn't gonna be able to throw curry under the bus.

True and, at the time, I was criticizing the Magic for basically handing D12 to the Lakers. Looks like I got that one very wrong.

Same here. I was brutal towards the magic GM. Don't even know his name. Many people owe him an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom