Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the lakers either trade pau gasol or play him at C. watching him is pure struggle trying to play the 4 :x he's not prime pau anymore - you NEED to play him at 5 with an athletic perimeter type 4 for him to succeed. its why him and Lamar Odom worked so well.

Just heard about Dwight to rockets. He probably replayed Tom Ford to many times, liked the H town part and thats what persuaded. That pretty much sums up dwight. Probably gonna say the H town part sooner or later somewhere, twitter, interview/

So supposebly the main reason we did that Royce White deal wasn't for him....we did it for the Turkish dude Furkan Aldemir who might be coming over this season. Supposed to be one of the best rebounders in Europe and an Asik clone.

One day you screaming you love me loud the next day you're so cold

You need to learn how it's done first, and I can teach you here. You have to learn how it's done. Your parents will apologize. I know how to do it and I've learned from the best – lawyers who have won multiple times over and over.

Instead of trying to do things your way, just listen and learn and tweak it, so it fits you.

and thats where mchale and hakeem come in :smokin

am pretty sure all my ex bulls jordan fans that hoped on the lakers after mj retired will be heat fans now lol

What this dude said wasnt even that ignorant, the only ignorant part was the wizards getting lucky, taking it to the bank that a guy who tore his acl would be back in under 7 months? He said nothing about tanking, he said get a lucky pick, if you think yall are making the playoffs next year, I got some bad news for you.

If you think you have a legit chance in the next 72 hours of getting Dwight you & your fan base is in for the biggest DISAPPOINTMENT.

How much you willing to put your money where your mouth is on the Lakers not making the playoffs next season ?

View media item 475840
thats you praying for dwight to stay

it's not happening

Sources:Dwight Howard to sign with Houston in the upcoming hours
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) June 29, 2013

View media item 399055
Sorry Ima a few days ahead of yall :smokin

Rockets and D12 dinner just ended...

Gonna take a couple days to finalize the paperwork :smokin

Dwight ain't going to gs he wants out of cali :pimp:

Tell us more. I'm dying to know

Hes signing with houston. :smokin

View media item 482810

I understand the sentiment that Dwight and Harden doesn't automatically equals championships. I agree. It at least puts them in the hunt and being relevant again. It also gives them a good foundation to build upon, obviously. Kudos to GM Daryl Morey who pulled all of this off without tanking and going into a full rebuild along the way. Three years ago, Yao and TMac were still on the team. Some how some way, the Rockets have Dwight and Harden, three years later. Crazy. :pimp:

What this dude said wasnt even that ignorant, the only ignorant part was the wizards getting lucky, taking it to the bank that a guy who tore his acl would be back in under 7 months? He said nothing about tanking, he said get a lucky pick, if you think yall are making the playoffs next year, I got some bad news for you.

If you think you have a legit chance in the next 72 hours of getting Dwight you & your fan base is in for the biggest DISAPPOINTMENT.

How much you willing to put your money where your mouth is on the Lakers not making the playoffs next season ?

View media item 475840
thats you praying for dwight to stay

it's not happening

Sources:Dwight Howard to sign with Houston in the upcoming hours
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) June 29, 2013

View media item 399055
Sorry Ima a few days ahead of yall :smokin

Rockets and D12 dinner just ended...

Gonna take a couple days to finalize the paperwork :smokin

Dwight ain't going to gs he wants out of cali :pimp:

Tell us more. I'm dying to know

Hes signing with houston. :smokin

View media item 482810

Laker fans get to see how it feels being on "the other side" ..

You guys can still enjoy Dantoni bringing back "Showtime" basketball

Last edited:
This dude dwight Howard is just smhh first he chose the rockets then has a change of heart and says I'm 50 50 and then goes with his first design. I wouldn't want this dude on my team if I was a coach when did his head get so big?

This dude dwight Howard is just smhh first he chose the rockets then has a change of heart and says I'm 50 50 and then goes with his first design. I wouldn't want this dude on my team if I was a coach when did his head get so big?

dont let the media fool you, dwight never changed his mind, that was espn saying he changed his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom