Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mozgov hardly got any burn behind mcgee and la kosta nostra last year. I think denver forgot he was on the roster when they signed jj

lakers lookin at kaman
nerd.gif

Nuggets need to try to sign belinelli and get rid of Miller. This move doesn't make any sense.

Look at the trickin' James Harden is doing and then let me know if you feel like KD is doing it wrong.

Man some of you sound like broads. Good for kd. Educated girl with a job> groupie poking a hole through the condom

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Still Funny
I also got one of those back in the day from the toughest guy on the internet.

A few days later I was reported to Meth and got the ban hammer.

C'est la vie.
Marc Stein@ESPNSteinLine
Hearing: Bucks & Carlos Delfino are closing in on three-year deal after Rockets forced to part w/Delfino to create cap space for Dwight
Didn't know Matt Barnes took less so Darren Collison could sign there. UCLA guys helping each other out.

Houston Memphis in the 2nd round, we start asik at the 4 to d up on zbo, easy advance to the WCF
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I remember one of the men/hou games, Asik held his ground against zbo and gasol 
pimp.gif

Add dwight to the mix, and an improving Tjones, it will be one amazing series 
smokin.gif

Look at the trickin' James Harden is doing and then let me know if you feel like KD is doing it wrong.

Harden need to stay safe out there, ***** be ******g with the *******s stripper models extra heavy.

I still remember how the boy Kyrie got caught up during the season :lol:

You sound young and immature. I bet everything I own that you're not married. Everyone doesn't want to live the JR Smith/James Harden lifestyle:smangin dime after dime, club life every weekend. Some people actually want a wholesome, solid relationship.

Kd found someone with similar interests and she probably genuinely likes him. He seems like a mature, grounded cat anyway.
exactly these 21st simptury ^%$ dudes. They rather have some super model draining they pocket, and spring-boarding their own self interest (be it reality tv etc...endorsements) Then be with someone who is gonna ride and die for them.

The Clippers are not going anywhere until Griffin and Jordan improve their games. That's just the bottom line.

I'm still trying to figure out how OKC is a lock to win the West when they lost their 3rd scorer. I guess that doesn't really matter?
laugh.gif

I think Reggie Jackson will be able to be to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom