Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
I love y'all man. Nothing you guys can say will ever upset me though
laugh.gif
Jordan over Elho 

Let's pull up Ricky Davis's and Stephen Jackson career stats...tell me they're not identical in terms of when their careers took the ultimate downward spiral.

The davis/Jackson comparison has ZERO merit. What are you getting at?

Stats, position, game are nothing alike...Do you realize Ricky Davis has been out of the league for a minute and is younger than SJax by two years. So once again you lose.

Zero merit...okay. Look at thier Stats in the last 5 years of their careers - tell me you don't see a resemblance?

See below.

Stats, position, game are nothing alike...Do you realize Ricky Davis has been out of the league for a minute and is younger than SJax by two years. So once again you lose.

Davis was a FRINGE NBA player by 30 and was then out of the league. S-Jax was averaging close to 21ppg at 30. It goes on and on.

You know nothing, AT.

Douglas' defense is superb and is another knock down shooter from deep. 

Plus he is a very willing passer and a defense-first kind of player.

Nice job Bob Myers.

Ok I'm done for now.
Congrats on the engagement
pimp.gif
Thanks homie, - not officially engaged but soon...I appreciate it though
smokin.gif
Wait you were being serious? Wow. Congratulations that girl is gorgeous. Ricky Davis cant be talked about without mentioning the Triple Double incident. It doesnt feel right.
Douglas' defense is superb and is another knock down shooter from deep. 

Plus he is a very willing passer and a defense-first kind of player.

Nice job Bob Myers.
Word I dont see how this isnt unamiously regarded as a great move.

Last edited:
JJs07 - bruh why do you feel the need to try and drag my name in your replies?

If you don't see the resemblance in both Ricky Davis and Stephen Jackson...than I'm sorry :lol: - I'm not here to enlighten you or World B. Free every time I post.

Get off me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom