Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Dubs look like a real contender this season. All in with the Iggy, Speights, O'neal signings. Sprinkle some magic dust on Curry's ankles for 82 and a playoff run. 

i agree warriors look REAL good.

it all depends on Curry being healthy. same goes for Bogut but Curry matters more

Bobcats exploring S&T scenarios with Gerald Henderson. He would be a nice fit as the 4th or 5th starter on a contending team.

Doc is a huge upgrade for LAC. And Redick with Paul/Blake, :smh:

They're going to be solid. Just need one extra body down low. They can find one at deadline or wherever.

With the Hawks losing Teague and Smith, the Heat' division somehow became a bigger joke. I could realistically see the entire East Central making the playoffs similar to what we saw in 2006. Throw in Brooklyn and the Knicks for a very predictable East.

Last edited:
Why would the magic touch Ellis ?

He messes up their rebuilding plan

They just drafted a 2 guard

The have Affallo

We talking about Jennings tho

Speaking of Ellis, he should go to Dallas. He would be a viable 2nd option behind Dirk and his passing is underrated.

We drafted a point guard and signed two more.

Personally I'd love it.

If they gonna suck I want them to be entertaining

Chris Paul and his arsenal of shooters are going to be more than fine.

But the Clippers go as far as Blake Griffin improves. If he starts using his athleticism and size to get 10 plus boards a game and protects the rim the Clippers will go far. But I still have to question the Clipper defense and Blake's average post game. I don't think Doc can fix that in one year.

Doc isn't going to do anything more than del negro did! They are not winning a championship and that's their plan.

No legit center and too many players at one position just like last season where you find Crawford getting no burn in the playoffs.

Clippers' curse n it's not changing.

"How can it be Kobe's team and Dwight's team?" one source said. "It was about the passing of the torch."

Howard's camp asked if the Lakers at least considered using their amnesty provision on Bryant, according to sources.

:x Dwights a ***** for asking Lakers to amnesty Kobe. How do you go into an organization and then ask them to get rid of their best player?? Straight disrespectful right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom