Not open for further replies.
this why he went to lehigh
mccollum-glenoak-2007jpg-035a1c900e9cdde9.jpg

sick.gif

how tall was he there? 
Who is this?
obviously Stefan playing basketball...

Last edited:
I don't like this "I am Spartacus" moment where everyone is helping out JA and listing off all the guys they were wrong about.

Anyway, I was bizarrely confident Jerryd Bayless was going to be great. I have no idea why I liked him so much.

You just want me to soak in my misery. :frown:

I don't like this "I am Spartacus" moment where everyone is helping out JA and listing off all the guys they were wrong about.

Anyway, I was bizarrely confident Jerryd Bayless was going to be great. I have no idea why I liked him so much.
pg university
mean.gif

QFMFT

I remember his highschool games didn't score like 100 plus points in one game? Thought he was AI 2.0

Adam Morrison

Ed Cota :smh:

Eddie Griffin

Darius Miles

Joe Smith :smh: :smh: :smh:

:smh: man i was so hyped for joe smith after the chris webber debacle with don nelson

webber for tom guiguiata or whatever the **** his name was wally cleaver looking fool :x

damn could you imagine a front court of shaq and webber? orlando was dumb

victor page
felipe lopez
kenny anderson... for some reason i thought he had a decent career, but he shoulda been so much better
bobby hurley
shawn respert
randolph childress he didnt do ish in the league
john wallace
louis bullock
demarr johnson
joe forte

I thought Marcus Banks was gonna be the **** after I saw him eat TJ Ford's food in summer league.
bruh i use to always hate tj ford , i would be on the footaction forum or comment section
trashing him for no reason
they had this ***** at the All Star Weekend Jam Session in Houston doing autograph booths like he is somebody. At least 50 people who walked by asked me, "hey who is that guy?" He is from Houston by the way. I don't even think he was on a team at the time. **** was embarassing, nobody was coming by legitimately interested in his autograph. It was just really young kids and old moms who saw it was "somebody" giving autographs and no line so went to grab one real quick.

I still maintain Marcus Banks never got a fair shake from the refs on defense. His foot speed was insane, he was strong as hell, and he would hound guys on the perimeter almost like Avery Bradley before Avery Bradley, but the refs would give him the lamest ticky tack calls and take away his aggressiveness. But his jump shot was nonexistent, his decision-making with the ball was uhhh questionable, and he didn't have a good reputation for work ethic/practice habits. According to Daryl Morey he cared more about his career as a male fashion model than basketball.

Last edited:
Kind of related, but I had a friend who was guaranteeing Anthony Randolph would be a perennial all-star after his rookie season. I made a bet that he wouldn't make one for his entire career.

I think I'm going to win.

Pops Mensa Bonsu...
and I maintain he can still play in the league right now if someone gave him a shot. Drop him off of a plane into any arena and give him minutes and he'll give you a double double.

I still maintain Marcus Banks never got a fair shake from the refs on defense. His foot speed was insane, he was strong as hell, and he would hound guys on the perimeter almost like Avery Bradley before Avery Bradley, but the refs would give him the lamest ticky tack calls and take away his aggressiveness. But his jump shot was nonexistent, his decision-making with the ball was uhhh questionable, and he didn't have a good reputation for work ethic/practice habits. According to Daryl Morey he cared more about his career as a male fashion model than basketball.
dude almost became a laker but gary didnt wanna take a physical 
laugh.gif

him and smush togethor woulda drove kobe crazy

victor page
felipe lopez
kenny anderson... for some reason i thought he had a decent career, but he shoulda been so much better
bobby hurley
shawn respert
randolph childress he didnt do ish in the league
john wallace
louis bullock
demarr johnson
joe forte

Childress was nice in college. I thought he'd be at least a decent pro too. Nope.

Kind of related, but I had a friend who was guaranteeing Anthony Randolph would be a perennial all-star after his rookie season. I made a bet that he wouldn't make one for his entire career.

man you can just see the ***** in anthony randolph eyes lol you just knew he wasnt gonna be nothin

how bout sebastain telfair. that ***** got his own limited edition pe shoe sold online smh

Last edited:
Pops Mensa Bonsu...
and I maintain he can still play in the league right now if someone gave him a shot. Drop him off of a plane into any arena and give him minutes and he'll give you a double double.
george washington at one point was ranked in the top 10 , dude was blocking everybody...

scott van pelt loved him too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

man you can just see the ***** in anthony randolph eyes lol you just knew he wasnt gonna be nothin

how bout sebastain telfair. that ***** got his own limited edition pe shoe sold online smh

he showed some flashes. don nelson straight killed his confidence and had a short leash on him. once he got in that dog house, he never was able to get out :smh:

Sheldon Williams the first pro basketball player to have a wife who's better than him, not the kind of history you want to make.

scottie reynolds...

is he playing overseas now? first and only all American ever to not get drafted I believe.

he could score buckets in hs and at Villanova, but I guess he just wasn't tall enough to play the 2 or fast enough to play the 1 in the NBA.

Randolph Childress.

That ACC tourney had me thinkin he was MJ with a 3 pointer

Then the Blazers drafted him, and his life was ruined. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom