Not open for further replies.
The Nets starting Lineup look very good on paper let's how that works out

Last edited:
B. Lopez
Garnett
PP
Johnson
D. Will

Can/Will beat us (NYK) in the playoffs if we meet them next year.

We need to improve our roster through a trade or too

Rondo to houston? trade lin, boston doesnt seem to care about taking on money, rondo harden big dwight, lets ******g do it

How would Rondo be a good fit for the Rockets? Both him and Harden are ball dominant, needs ball in hand to set up offense. Is he gonna set shop in the corner and shoot threes now?

If you trade Rondo it's for draft picks or young guys who won't get you a lot of wins next year.

How would Rondo be a good fit for the Rockets? Both him and Harden are ball dominant, needs ball in hand to set up offense. Is he gonna set shop in the corner and shoot threes now?

Oh no and jeremy lin is ray allen when he doesnt have the ball :stoneface:

Rondo is a brilliant basketball player, but he's probably the biggest diva in the league. He's pretty much got into it with everyone there at some point in time and now look.

Everyone is gone now. The big three and now Doc basically bailed on him. How difficult is it really to play alongside him :\

The Nets starting Lineup look very good on paper let's how that works out
Agreed.

Interested in seeing how all these new pieces fit, and if JKidd can actually coach this group.

I admire the Russian's aggressiveness though.

Seein Bill twist all night has made this my most enjoyable draft since the Oden draft.

Rondo to houston? trade lin, boston doesnt seem to care about taking on money, rondo harden big dwight, lets ******g do it
Wallace was one bad but soon to be expiring contract, aint like they took on Joe Johnson's contract too.

I doubt they're looking to tank and at the same time go over the cap :lol:

Celtics shoudl trade Rondo to the Pistons. we will give you Knight, Stuckey, and unprotected 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom