Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he like suckin toes
or white women licking on his clavicle

fqctl.gif

LMAO.

Never said I thought he would stay.. wanted him to.. you can look at old posts if you really want to.

so, good one!
I remember that guy Animal Thug or whatever his name is going in on whoever predicted that LeBron would leave.

He's a good sport about it now though from what I gather, so it's all good 

Animal Thug is still here.

This is my 2nd name ... I had a previous one (clevelandsprince23).

Only Cavs fans that reguraly post are me and AT... Brandon3k from time to time.

The hell ever happened to Belle?

Pic of D-Wade's ex-wife "living on the streets"

071913-NBA-Dwayne-Wade-Ex-Wife-DG-PI2_20130719173318716_660_320.JPG

She's supposedly homeless even though she received a $1 million lump sum as part of the divorce and D-Wade pays her 25k a month in spousal support.
eyes.gif

There's also a video of her ranting in the LINK to the story.

Ol' girl is at a Super Saiyan level of crazy.

Raptors, then Wizards and Cavs are dead tied. Raptors seem to be the most "ready" out of those three. Watch out for Rudy Gay this upcoming season. Bynum is going to be hurt sometime after December, lets face it. After Bynum goes down, Varejao and Thompson aren't going to be able to score or guard downlow in the post. Wizards still seem to just not be talented enough or poised enough to make a 8th seeded run. Beal and Wall will show out, but Emeka and Nene are kinda small in terms of height for their respective positions.

Raptors, then Wizards and Cavs are dead tied. Raptors seem to be the most "ready" out of those three. Watch out for Rudy Gay this upcoming season. Bynum is going to be hurt sometime after December, lets face it. After Bynum goes down, Varejao and Thompson aren't going to be able to score or guard downlow in the post. Wizards still seem to just not be talented enough or poised enough to make a 8th seeded run. Beal and Wall will show out, but Emeka and Nene are kinda small in terms of height for their respective positions.

I'll make a bet with you.

You never post in S&T again and only bump 5 year old threads in the music forum if the Cavs have a better season over Toronto.

I'll never post again if the Raptors have a better season than Cleveland.

We've been watch out for Rudy Gay the past six years and all we see are bricks.

The best bet would be the Wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom