Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will the Heat be bringing in Melo in the Mike Miller role next year?

Nate Robinson & Javale McGee on the same team? I'm down

Nate's legacy has been solidified in history as a journeyman along with the likes of Kurt Thomas, Dorrell Wright, and Reggie Evans. It's a damn shame. 

Last edited:
Right, and the next series he shot 31% and averaged 4 turnovers a game...  Brandon Jennings once scored 50, that doesn't make him a superstar either.

No one said he was a superstar. You said he sucked, watching him during the Bulls x Nets series shows that he has game and heart. All I'm saying is Nate deserves more than what he signed for, especially when players obviously worse than him and getting paid more.

Nate can ball, yea he makes some bad decisions but saying he sucks is going to the extreme...

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 18m
A few names I've heard as Day 1 standouts from Team USA camp: Damian Lillard, Gordon Hayward, DeAndre Jordan AND collegian Doug McDermott.

As a Clippers fan, I'm borderline shocked that Jordan is mentioned in that tweet. We'll see if he can keep it up.

Last edited:
Sorry DC I posted that saturday still a great vid displaying the critical faults in his game

Im still laughing at how left hand dominant he is

Jennings should just go to China and drop 50 a night on while shooting 44%, become a folk hero over there, and plant a flag for under armor

No one said he was a superstar. You said he sucked, watching him during the Bulls x Nets series shows that he has game and heart. All I'm saying is Nate deserves more than what he signed for, especially when players obviously worse than him and getting paid more.

Nate can ball, yea he makes some bad decisions but saying he sucks is going to the extreme...

NBA ball isn't about one game, it's about whether you are a net positive or negative to your team. I don't care if he "has heart" or has "pound for pound guts" or w/e nonsense.

Nate does suck. He's a net negative for any team he plays on, over the course of a season or a playoff run.

There are plenty of guys who can put up a mixed record of good and terrible games if their only goal is to get themself points and do nothing else the entire time they are on the floor. Nothing impressive about that.

Last edited:
Not sure how you can say he SUCKS.

He is an erratic player. Good/Bad. He isn't efficient. Can go off at any given time.
Can shoot you out of a game at any given time.

Can defend the dribble well when motivated but we know he gives up a lot of size.

Can't call him a bum or say he sucks man. Come on

Not sure how you can say he SUCKS.

He is an erratic player. Good/Bad. He isn't efficient. Can go off at any given time.
Can shoot you out of a game at any given time.

Can defend the dribble well when motivated but we know he gives up a lot of size.

Can't call him a bum or say he sucks man. Come on

Exactly..

Why Brandon Jennings Is Still A Free Agent - YouTube
Well that answered my question from two days ago. No punches held jeez :x

Now Nate Robinson sucks? Niketalk, the land of extremes.

My post count is a palindrome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom