Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farrid is showing he's becoming a better player. He's knocking down fave up jumpers now. Blake has been the same player these last two years. He just looks like he has a better work ethic then him.

Wrong. Do you watch Blake play or do you listen to guys who think its cool to shadow how much he's improved?

He's definitely shown the ability to hit from 17 ft and in and still is one of the more versatile forwards in the league for his ability to put it on the deck and is a great passer. Faried isn't that close to Blake if we're being honest.

Wrong. Do you watch Blake play or do you listen to guys who think its cool to shadow how much he's improved?

He's definitely shown the ability to hit from 17 ft and in and still is one of the more versatile forwards in the league for his ability to put it on the deck and is a great passer. Faried isn't that close to Blake if we're being honest.
I don't really watch him play honestly I live on the complete other side of the country no clipper games on here expect when there on ESPN or TNT. I didn't say he can't hit a jumper but Farrid just goes harder then him in the hustle department.

That is just remarkable to me that Anthony Davis played PG and is now who he is.

The way he got that steal and was able to push up the court only to finish with a dunk :x. unreal.

And yes Faried is a beast man.. If I were a coach would love to have him on my squad. Always liked him and picked them over the Ville back in the tourney :smokin

Drummond 6%... my lord that is disgusting.

Last edited:
I don't really watch him play honestly I live on the complete other side of the country no clipper games on here expect when there on ESPN or TNT. I didn't say he can't hit a jumper but Farrid just goes harder then him in the hustle department.

so shut up then :lol: jeez

Lol if you see what I said I never said he was better. I said I'd take farrid over him though. Dude just plays harder then him point blank he probaly has a high up side to.

armydunk_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom