Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's a franchise in a worse situation right now than Milwaukee.

They've consistently managed to squander all of their assets into being a perennial treadmill team. Their roster is never bad enough to tank for a high lottery pick, but never good enough to have any playoff success.
sounds like the hawks

Hey remember when you guys used to try to "take it to the season thread" when I used to talk about the Pacers?

My how times have changed

We're comparing the two players correct, so why would i talk about someone else on the roster ?

Youre trying to downplay MM contributions but take game 6 for example, he had 8pts , 7 boards, and dropped 2 assists.

James Jones couldnt grab 7 boards in his dreams let alone game 6 of the finals, yeah JJ can shoot but MM is capable of more.

Yea, just don't act like the heat are doomed without Mike Miller's shooting. Especially since you brought up the Indiana series that he barely did anything in. :rofl:

1. I never mentioned Indiana but when you have multiple people pointing out your crazy statements im sure its hard to keep up :lol:

2. The fact that numerous people crawled out the woodwork to defend Mike Miller should let you know youre on the wrong track, hes the last person somebody wants to jump behind a keyboard and defend.

Good day sir and good luck to James Jones.

Yea, just don't act like the heat are doomed without Mike Miller's shooting. Especially since you brought up the Indiana series that he barely did anything in.
roll.gif
What part of Mike Miller does more than shoot don't you understand? The Heat aren't doomed by any means but you can't act like him isn't a significant loss for the Heat. He may not of done anything against Indy but you cant gloss over the contribution he had against the Spurs in the Finals and the Thunder last year.

We're comparing the two players correct, so why would i talk about someone else on the roster ?

Youre trying to downplay MM contributions but take game 6 for example, he had 8pts , 7 boards, and dropped 2 assists.

James Jones couldnt grab 7 boards in his dreams let alone game 6 of the finals, yeah JJ can shoot but MM is capable of more.

Downplaying everyone's contributions (besides bron) is just what heat fans do. It's been tradition since 2010.

Whenever battier leaves they will say he wasn't **** and didn't matter too.

Guess no one cares about the Marcus Camby signing 
laugh.gif

[rule]I remember when MM won that RotY, I thought son was going be the future.

I was gonna ask who he signed with, but I just assumed it was with the Rockets since he still has a home here :lol:

Also, if James Jones and Rashard Lewis, who practically played 30 seconds longer than Juwan Howard in the past 2 years, can't make up the difference for Mike Miller...LOL. Both are more athletic than him (still), and can hit 3's. Whether they can have the same heart and hustle for a full season is what's up in the air.

Free agent center Greg Oden appears most intrigued by Pelicans & Heat, source told Y! Sports. Decision still expected this week.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 28, 2013

So either he's thinking about loads of money from N.O., or a possible title from the Heat. Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
Greg Oden is a walking injury risk, he NEEDS to take money and long-term security before anything else. BEST CASE SCENARIO - he makes NBA money for like 10 more years. What about the rest of his life?? He needs as much money as possible. Chasing a title when he probably doesn't even like basketball that much is silly :lol:

Keep us updated on the Drew League. Derrick Rose probably jus' gonna spectate :rolleyes

It's over if Greg goes to Miami. Three-peat it is.. I wish Greg woulda' thought about coming to Boston. :smh:

Pacers and Bulls gonna lose to Miami over and over. I am intrigued about how Granger is gonna fit into the Pacers now, though. :nerd:

Downplaying everyone's contributions (besides bron) is just what heat fans do. It's been tradition since 2010.

Whenever battier leaves they will say he wasn't **** and didn't matter too.
Whoever would tell you that is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom