Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but seriously, the point is it shouldn't be such a crazy thing to say Detroit will make the playoffs. It's wide open. You have Drummond, Monroe and Smtih.. not bad. Obviously they aren't winning a title but the playoffs wouldn't be difficult to make. Who cares about RealGM

Last edited:
tankapalooza power rankings update

1. philadelphia

2. pheonix

3.utah

4.orlando

5.bobcats

6.kings

7.celtics

8.toronto

9.lakers

10.bucks

possible line up for philadephia

*spoiler ...graphic*

michael carter williams

jason richardson

evan turner

thaddeus young

nerlens noel

worst line up ever?

Na that lineup is better is than some of the lineups the Bobcats put out.

Seriously though, after the 5th seed in the East its a toss up. Wizards/Raptors/Hawks/Pistons/Cavs hell even the Celtics have a chance to get a spot.

When were the bulls a top team w/o rose??
they were top five last year at the end of the season and at one point till a ton of injuries happened they were top 3.  They also, made it to the semifinals, so they were top 4 in the playoffs. 

keep in mind this is all in their conference of course.  

also, they beat the Knicks everytime they played them last year. 

Last edited:
i just mentioned that those dudes pay attention and know more than most of the trolls on here, thats all.

didnt say its a fact just saying majority of them have Detroit in the playoffs.

some of you just blow them off as if they did nothing :lol:

sure signing Smith was kinda stupid but does that make them the worst team in the east?... yea.. no.

they are a solid team, a playoff team at that.

could care less if anyone agrees or disagrees but we will see this season.

I look at the East like this..

5 locks for the playoffs.
Miami
Chicago
New York
Brooklyn
Indiana

3 Available Spots:
Boston
Atlanta
Orlando
Cleveland
Washington
Charlotte
Milwaukee
Philadelphia
Detroit
Toronto

I really think any of the teams not scratched out can make it.

I just don't know how good Boston will be but with Rondo they can squeeze in.

If I had to give my non-biased opinion, I think the Wizards, Cavs (only if healthy) and who knows about the last spot. I'll say the Pistons. Toss-up though.

Just feel the Cavs and Wiz have good rosters that are playoff caliber. Excited for Wall/Irving to potentially play in the post season. Would be fun.

Last edited:
I'm not sure Atlanta is out definitely...

Teague - LouWill - Korver - Milsap - Horford

Have a weak bench, But I think they have a shot

Atlanta will make the playoffs. They still have Horford, Korver and Teague. They added Millsap in free agency and drafted a couple of nice rookies

I won't be surprised if an angry/motivated Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks back to the playoffs this season.

The Celtics are the only team I have dropping out of the playoffs this year, and the Wizards are taking their playoff spot.

Last edited:
Atlanta will make the playoffs. They still have Horford, Korver and Teague. They added Millsap in free agency and drafted a couple of nice rookies

I won't be surprised if an angry/motivated Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks back to the playoffs this season.

The Celtics are the only team I have dropping out of the playoffs this year, and the Wizards are taking their playoff spot.

:lol: :lol:

This dude said Detroit gets in lmaoooooo
mj-gif.gif

I guess this is your way of saying you were wrong about the lakers going to 4 straight finals huh? :wink:

I feel like Atlanta definitely makes it. They have a pretty solid team, not a high ceiling but a much higher floor than a lot of these other teams. I don't see them being BAD. Things could go really bad for the other teams in the East (Wiz, Cavs, Detroit) - I don't think Atlanta bottoms out regardless.

Cleveland is a big question mark just based off health.

Bucks have enough gunners to make it IF the East is terrible. I don't see them making it if its competitive - which it's looking like it'll be.

Wizards also depend on health but I like their team a lot. I think they make it.

That leaves one spot. Toronto IF Jonas makes a leap - which I actually think he will. I could see them trading Rudy mid-year and rebuilding properly though/tanking for Wiggins. Same with Boston if they get near the 8th seed.

I predict Atlanta, Detroit, Washington. Detroit has a really nice front court and if Drummond can stay on the floor, they should be best of these last 3 teams.

Bucks won't be playing to lose next season. They still have Larry Sanders and John Henson, and just added O.J. Mayo and Carlos Delfino. Brandon Jennings knows he has to get his act together if he wants any shot at a muti-year deal with someone.

Bucks won't be playing to lose next season. They still have Larry Sanders and John Henson, and just added O.J. Mayo and Carlos Delfino. Brandon Jennings knows he has to get his act together if he wants any shot at a muti-year deal with someone.

Wouldn't be surprised if they finished anywhere from 8 to 10 seeding wise.

Teyana Taylor was looking scrumptious at the drew league today! Cool peeps too n sexy demeanor.

Jennings had a few of his up there spectating today, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom