Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pistons games this season>last season. Glad I got my plug for dirt cheap floor seats. I will be front row actually witnessing the first duo to ever have 20 offensive rebs a piece the same game consecutively

Smith at the 3 :x :x :x :x

*michael jordan laugh*

Camping outside

Pistons games this season>last season. Glad I got my plug for dirt cheap floor seats. I will be front row actually witnessing the first duo to ever have 20 offensive rebs a piece the same game consecutively

wilt plug your fellow michigander lol....

looking forward to watching this season

Last edited:
Jennings - KCP - Smith - Monroe - Drummond is an adequate starting five though. It's better than what Detroit has been trotting out post-Ben, Billups, Rip, Sheed.

they can say what they want...as a pistons fan im jacked up.....something to watch at least

I mean atleast they look good on paper. Plus no one knows how KCP will end up. Good enough to put people in the seats and get a 6-8 seed.

You're ruining the development of your promising players by pairing them with older guys who we KNOW are low-IQ, tend to hog the ball, are inefficient, and aren't really going to get much better.  

And doing just enough not to get Dumars fired.  Doomsday scenario for the Pistons.

Not sure what the Pistons bench looks like but as long as they're healthy I don't see why they aren't a playoff team in the East.

I'm just not sold on Mo Cheeks as a head coach.

Joe Dumars is setting Mo Cheeks up to fail.

I give him 2 years before he's "relieved of his duties" when we all know there is a brick ceiling on this roster and its a 1st round exit. They Will never surpass that.

Last edited:
It's comical the amount of disrespect that some people on this forum type behind their computer screens. 

Call me crazy but I think Detroit is a great fit for Jennings. 

---They have a roster full of extremely young, and potentially very talented players.

.....meaning that he can be looked to as a leader on the team--while knowing that his mistakes won't be too magnified...there's going to be growing pains for other players as well.

---Chauncey Billups, Joe Dumars, Moe Cheeks, & Rasheed Wallace

....all can relate to the plight of a young point guard.  this is an important time in Jennings career--I think that's a great support system to help mold the young man into the leader he needs to become

---Fun, uptempo Basketball

.....one thing no one should be denying is the athletic ability that roster has.  I know if I'm a veteran in the league--i wouldn't be looking forward to: boxing out Drummond, chasing Jennings around, stepping in front of a Josh Smith dunk attempt, or gettting into any altercations

I don't know man.  Considering they basically gave Joe an ultimatum of make the playoffs or look for a new job.  I think he did aiight -- I see a playoff team here...keep em together for 2-3 years--add a couple veterans ...who knows?

Last edited:
You're ruining the development of your promising players by pairing them with older guys who we KNOW are low-IQ, tend to hog the ball, are inefficient, and aren't really going to get much better.  

And doing just enough not to get Dumars fired.  Doomsday scenario for the Pistons.
signing smith and jennings is gonna make monroe/drummond better at offensive rebounding so that's the bright side when you think about it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That only dude on here that's a pistons fan hates Jennings right? Bhahahahhabahah

3 years 24 million ant a bad deal for Jennings he is just a bad fit for whatever the pistons are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom