Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's painfully obvious that the Pacers are an elite pg away from being a SERIOUS contender. Rondo should take his talents there since the celts won't get over 30 wins and cp wants to shoot commercials in Hollywood.
I don't think the pacers have enough money to pay cp3 David west Roy Hibbert and all there other role players that help them compete against the heat. Pieces that give them an advantage would have to go and they wouldn't be the same team

The pacers have enough to keep d west, hibbert is on a max contract but paul george bout to cash out like my boy john

Honestly if the pacers retain their squad they can compete with the heat unless the heat gain size

Damn CP3, if things only worked out differently you coulda been a Knick. Now I gotta wait until you damn near 40 :smh:

Dwight Howard and Dez Bryant's team just won the allstar Black Ops 2 competition in Anaheim about an hour ago

View media item 474464
Ty Lawson and DeJuan Blair were on the opposing team
Which one y'all think is the new baby momma?

Last edited:
Pacers need a legit pg. George hill is good for back up, but he has too much talent surrounding him to not have 15 assists per. He could be a starter on a team with an aggressive sg that could create his own shot, like wade or kobe, but with Paul george's passive play, he needs to be spoon fed, and rondo has a utensil for every player on the squad. Stephenson is better coming off the bench too, son starts feeling himself too much at times.

The pacers have enough to keep d west, hibbert is on a max contract but paul george bout to cash out like my boy john

Honestly if the pacers retain their squad they can compete with the heat unless the heat gain size
Of course they can compete there showed for two years in a row they can. But I didn't even add up Paul George getting payed into it. There's no way they can pay Hibbert max money George probably max money and Paul max money while keeping west and hill and all the other pieces that help them compete

Damn CP3, if things only worked out differently you coulda been a Knick. Now I gotta wait until you damn near 40
mean.gif

Which one y'all think is the new baby momma?
the one with the blue tongue

didnt dwight say he wanted to be the focal point of an offense? he was already quoted this past season about not liking the pick and roll ( :rolleyes ). HOU has the same problem LAL does in that sense, dwight wants to be the guy but theres still kobe/already harden and both teams like to run the PnR. he can go to charlotte and be the focus of the offense there.

full disclosure, im a laker fan. he wants to be the #1 guy on a winning team? ok, develop a post game. if he was really complaining about laker fans being spoiled, well guilty as charged. hes making all these demands and cant back up his talk.

...that said, yes i want him back. without him itll be dark ages after next year. :smh: at me.

the rockets only ran so much PnR because they didn't have a capable big man of posting up. if they sign dwight, they'll slow the pace a little and look to post him up a lot more than they do omer asik :lol:

the lakers run PnR because that's what d'antoni does. that's what he did with nash in phoenix, lin in NY, that's his thing

the rockets only ran so much PnR because they didn't have a capable big man of posting up. if they sign dwight, they'll slow the pace a little and look to post him up a lot more than they do omer asik :lol:

the lakers run PnR because that's what d'antoni does. that's what he did with nash in phoenix, lin in NY, that's his thing

harden thrives as the ball handler in PnR sets though, no? im sure he can do anything mchale wants him to, but a harden/dwight PnR would be dangerous and maximizing both of their talents. but dwight doesnt want that :smh: and dwights post-ups arent all that much to look forward to, it pained me to see him get stripped by guards so much

and true about d'antoni. honestly i just want dwight to embrace the PnR for now, with nash and kobe and d'antoni, because i know it could be a beautiful thing. and then when all those guys are gone, he can have 2385394398 post ups a game. yes im spoiled :lol:

:lol: at Dwight and a post game

You think dudes gonna develop something overnight ?

of course not. thats why it baffles me that he wants more post touches/run the offense through him in the post

edit: instead of say, letting him shine in the PnR

Last edited:
Dwight is still a heck of a physical presence in the post. I feel like Orlando spoiled him with the line ups he would have back in the day and being able to kick it out to those shooters. He needs to find a true post game this off season or something similar instead of trying to play "who wants Dwight the most". I don't see how a Nash/Howard PnR combo has not debilitated the league yet. Hopefully WHEN he comes back to the lakers this season they can get some real plays created for him but first order of business get D'antoni the **** outta there

Dwight is still a heck of a physical presence in the post. I feel like Orlando spoiled him with the line ups he would have back in the day and being able to kick it out to those shooters. He needs to find a true post game this off season or something similar instead of trying to play "who wants Dwight the most". I don't see how a Nash/Howard PnR combo has not debilitated the league yet. Hopefully WHEN he comes back to the lakers this season they can get some real plays created for him but first order of business get D'antoni the **** outta there

good point. the shooters around him in ORL really let him shine. as much as i dont like him, i dont think d'antoni's goin anywhere, and the roster cant change/isnt changing. so WHEN (like you say :tongue: ) he comes back, he needs to embrace the PnR for the lakers to win.

McHale ran that fast pace offense because that's what best suited that roster and made them competitive. They had zero post presence last yr. He prefers to play through a big and morey will definitely add pieces around Dwight and james

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom