Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh phil jackson trolling laker fans again getting they hopes up

jeanie prolly ask him to troll dwight for her :lol:

Clipper fans have no room to act a fool but at the same time people seem extra critical about the clips when every other team in the west has issues too.

its because how mjclips acts :lol: if he was a bit more humble people on here wouldnt go that hard on the clips

its the same for most fanbases. always that one fan that irks you :lol:

Dont do it Lacob, Dwight Howard is not the answer. What would that mean for Bogut, guess they would just move him.

Last edited:
Can't wait until half the Lakers fan base comes out pouting how they're better off without Dwight, anyway. And in turn the other half of the fan base will point them out and say y'all dumb. :lol: :pimp:

Can't wait until half the Lakers fan base comes out pouting how they're better off without Dwight, anyway. And in turn the other half of the fan base will point them out and say y'all dumb. :lol: :pimp:

gonna be cleveland cavs fans all over again :x

Hakeem prolly won't work for Dwight no matter how many times he goes. That's straight footwork.

Kevin McHale however? Might be exactly what Dwight needs.

I for one think theyre better off without him. Never was a huge fan of the guy, I wouldnt want him on my tean

Nahhhh I'm not giving up on Blake's progression just yet. DJ is a whole 'nother story. :frown:

Blake still has a chance but its getting late, usually unless you're Kobe, Lebron or MJ after your 4th year, you are who you are as a player.

DeAndre just isn't good at basketball, he just one of those dudes who happen to be 6'11 and a phenomenal athlete. He has almost 0 fundamentals

Last edited:
I actually somehwat agree with that dude about hakeem getting dudes, he was so advanced that he honestly shouldnt be working with anyone that doesnt already know what they're doing. (like how you gonna take PhD classes when you just graduated high school) McHale could do wonders for dwight.

Clipper fans have no room to act a fool but at the same time people seem extra critical about the clips when every other team in the west has issues too.

its because how mjclips acts :lol: if he was a bit more humble people on here wouldnt go that hard on the clips

its the same for most fanbases. always that one fan that irks you :lol:

:lol:

Last edited:
also if Dwight goes to Houston, Hakeem can be a big influence...on a more permanent basis
I think Mchale would be more of a bigger influence than the Dream 
ohwell.gif

Why are lakers fans saying d12 is stupid if he leaves ? :lol: Mannnn please...you think everybody is willing to play the fiddle while the titanic is sinking when they have a chance to survive ? Good luck with that hope

d12 had patrick, hakeem , and Kareem teaching him stuff, and none of it stuck..... It tells you alot about him as a player..... who he is, is who he will always be.

I think Mchale would be more of a bigger influence than the Dream :\

Easily since he would be his actual coach. Not to mention I'm sure Mchale knows better ways to implement Dwight in the offense than Pringles. I don't think Dwight is getting a post game or improving his footwork anytime soon this is his 10th year, he is who he is. Elite shot blocker and rebounder who can get you 17-19. He was blessed with a body that could have easily made him one of the best big men ever but if you don't have your fundamentals solid by atleast your 3rd or 4th year than its a wrap. There's a ceiling on athleticism, no limit to how skilled you can be.

I think Mchale would be more of a bigger influence than the Dream :\

Easily since he would be his actual coach. Not to mention I'm sure Mchale knows better ways to implement Dwight in the offense than Pringles. I don't think Dwight is getting a post game or improving his footwork anytime soon this is his 10th year, he is who he is. Elite shot blocker and rebounder who can get you 17-19. He was blessed with a body that could have easily made him one of the best big men ever but if you don't have your fundamentals solid by atleast your 3rd or 4th year than its a wrap. There's a ceiling on athleticism, no limit to how skilled you can be.

Im pretty sure he meant because mchale could teach the post to dwight better than hakeem could.

I actually somehwat agree with that dude about hakeem getting dudes, he was so advanced that he honestly shouldnt be working with anyone that doesnt already know what they're doing. (like how you gonna take PhD classes when you just graduated high school) McHale could do wonders for dwight.

That's not hakeem scamming, that's the AAU and lack of college scamming players lol

Royce White @Highway_30 2 minutes ago

A lot of talk... "Cut Royce", "Trade Royce", only a few players with my skill set in the WHOLE league... everybody knows it. #RedNation

:lol:

who steps on the court first, drose or royce?

Trade TRob and use the stretch provision on Royce. Get that bum Royce off the team. Gotta be Rose to answer your question :lol:

And how dumb was the Fields signing. According to KBerg of CBS the Raptors are gonna use the stretch provision on him one year later :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom