Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Russy an unlockable player on MK? I want to see if that down, back, f button combo will work.

I just realized the Wizards finished the season on a 6 game losing streak including a double digit loss to the Sixers and 21 point loss to the Knicks. Man, I can see now why you guys are so hopeful. They were really on a roll.

#ottoporterROY #ericmaynorMostImproved #alharrington6thmanoftheyear #2014wizardsplayoffs
You seem desperate for attention at this point

I just realized the Wizards finished the season on a 6 game losing streak including a double digit loss to the Sixers and 21 point loss to the Knicks. Man, I can see now why you guys are so hopeful. They were really on a roll.

#ottoporterROY #ericmaynorMostImproved #alharrington6thmanoftheyear #2014wizardsplayoffs
:smh: ..The same losing streak that the Cavs, the team you hyping to make the playoffs over the Wiz this year was on...

What's not to like about Beal

Seriously.

Young, athletic, great shooter and a willing defender. Heard nothing but great things about his character/work ethic as well.

I think the Wizards are a defense big man away from being a perennial top 5 team in the east over the next couple years, Wall/Beal/Porter compliment each others games so well and they will be great defensively.

I like Beal A LOT. I just think the majority of that roster is trash. I don't think Wall is a bad player either...I just don't like the way he runs the point and don't think his style of play is conductive to wins in the NBA. I even think Eric Maynor is a solid backup point guard. But Otto Porter I don't think is going to be ready to be a major contributor this year and when your next best players are Ariza, Nene and Okafor in the 2013-14 season you are going to struggle. They also have ZERO scoring off the bench.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Obvious troll is obvious.

BucEm is better than this, right? Right?

His tweets the past few years would indicate the exact opposite. He makes RoOk look rational most of the time. 

Seriously.

Young, athletic, great shooter and a willing defender. Heard nothing but great things about his character/work ethic as well.

I think the Wizards are a defense big man away from being a perennial top 5 team in the east over the next couple years, Wall/Beal/Porter compliment each others games so well and they will be great defensively.
Wall or Beal just has to turn into a legit offensive threat. Thats the only thing holding them back. Defensively they are actually above average. If Wall has the transformation we all been waiting for, expect some serious noise out of the DMV

Whenever one troll gets banned in this thread, another one pops up out of the woodwork :lol: :smh:

This Andre Drummond hype is out of control. Talking about Dwight is "easily reachable" and "I think he'll definitely eclipse Dwight". Dwight Howard won DPOY three times, All-NBA 1st Team five times, 7 time All-Star and counting and won an Olympic Gold medal as the starting center. Andre Drummond will never come close to matching even one of those damn things and you're lieing to yourself if you say you think he will.

I think the funniest one I heard was Drummond being a walking double double. Dude had 9 double doubles in 82 games this past season and the Pistons didn't have anything to play for or another center on the roster keeping him from doing a damn thing.

he also played 20 min a game compared to dwight playing 40 in his rookie year...

hes got more to learn and willing.

Dwight could be better if he actually learned anything on offense. he waited to long to try and learn things. poor work ethic...

Drummond has the possibility to be like Dwight. Its not a sure thing, the kid is young and bright and he wants to work. he has the tool so its up to him. to say he cant is funny but hey, only time will tell.

I got there at 1:30 but still managed to snag 2nd row bleacher seats, real up close view of the action. Watching Jamal's handles live is something to witness.

First two games with Nate and IT were both snooze tests. Minus a few of the ex Huskies, everyone else looked Div 2 or Div 3 caliber. I swear one of the dudes must've be related to Delonte West, looked exactly like him with freckles but without the tattoos.

Shame, u should've stayed the whole game, jamal and KD were going Mano e mano during crunch time, KD had the chance for the last shot to win the game but he missed. Place would've exploded and the fans would've prolly rushed the floor.

Oh and someone needs to shoot the DJ on the ones and twos, turrible.

I was sitting right behind that wack DJ. Not sure why he even brought turntables. He basically just hit "play" on a Spotify playlist. Also, he decided he was going to do KD's intro, instead of the arena PA guy. Except every time the DJ spoke into the mic, you couldn't hear a damn thing. Dude really thought he was all that.

Wall or Beal just has to turn into a legit offensive threat. Thats the only thing holding them back. Defensively they are actually above average. If Wall has the transformation we all been waiting for, expect some serious noise out of the DMV

Wall is ready to give them 20 ppg and I think Beal will be good for 20 either this year or next as he has all the tools to score and a pg that's one of the best at getting into the lane and drawing in defenders.

Beal/Porter/Webster just need to shoot a million 3's this offseason and be ready to catch the ball.

2011 - DeAndre Jordan is as good as Tyson Chandler
2012 - Royce White needs to just "man up" and get on a plane, the Sixers are going to be really good
2013 - The Bobcats have a better roster than the Wizards

2013 - Dwight Howard status is easily attainable for Andre Drummond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom