Status
Not open for further replies.
good backup & cj watson in the same sentence
laugh.gif
name 15 better back up point guards that aren't currently starters

Brooks
Brain roberts
Jack
I could name them just don't feel like it but Watson is a good back up. Them chi town days were good

The 512 TR is one of my favorite Ferraris and it looks clean as hell in black instead of the traditional red.

And miles on their legs.

The old dudes got heart without legs, the young dudes got legs without heart. I don't like the mix, especially against the Heat or Pacers or Bulls who all have heart and some legs. (The Heat legs will be a step slower this season)

Nets are very deep. And Bulls have no legs the way Thibs cracks the whip.

I'm behind your support of the Pacers though. They do badly need a PG and a bench, however.

I wonder if driving a Rarri is comfortable enough for a 6'6 dude like Mike?
I mean whats the point in stuntin if you gotta be hunched down while driving?

That's absolute nonsense.  Numbers aren't adequate for ranking defensive ability.  Rose is lucky to play on one of the most talented, best-schemed defensive teams in the league.  He's also the worst defensive player on the court every play.

The level of overblown belief Bulls fans have in Rose is staggering.  The guy is good but between "elite defender" and "No 3Peat because Rose is back even though he got destroyed last time he played Miami" you guys are wildly delusional.

So our defense dropped down 4-5 notches this year because rose is a bad defender of his poosition... makes sense.

The only delusion is when people like you think that getting the only mvp of this last decade not named lebron james isnt the biggest story of the nba. The guy is more than good and you'll realize soon enough.

Rose will be the starting guard in this years all star game and top 5 mvp barring any injuries. ill paypal bet anyone.

Shut up man.

The east has wack PGs outside of D-Will and maybe a couple others. And him being a top MVP candidate isn't saying much either because we all know that if the Bulls have a top 5 record in the league then D-Rose will be a top 5 candidate. The east got weaker, so it'll be easy for them to flourish.

Shut up man.

The east has wack PGs outside of D-Will and maybe a couple others. And him being a top MVP candidate isn't saying much either because we all know that if the Bulls have a top 5 record in the league then D-Rose will be a top 5 candidate. The east got weaker, so it'll be easy for them to flourish.

number one: you're a child.

Number two: so you're making excuses why? Rose is a mvp candidate because he is GREAT. all that damn talk, but wont put his money where his mouth is. :lol:

Im done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom