Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying there's nobody you can really compare his style of play to...but whether he gains that mean streak or not will be the difference between being an All-Star like George or a superstar like KD.

This may be stupid question but what type of numbers do you guys see Wiggins putting up his rookie year?

The Duke 4 isn't really a 4. It's like LBJ at the 4
jabari playing point forward would be 
pimp.gif

hands down lock for 2015 first overall

This may be stupid question but what type of numbers do you guys see Wiggins putting up his rookie year?

Stupid question in here? During the offseason anything goes, you seen some of the **** ****** been talking about :lol:

But to answer your question 20/6/3.5 with a steal and a block on 50% from the field 33% from 3. Probably one of the best highlight films we've seen from a rookie too, a lot of YouTube classics.

Stupid question in here? During the offseason anything goes, you seen some of the **** ****** been talking about
laugh.gif

But to answer your question 20/6/3.5 with a steal and a block on 50% from the field 33% from 3. Probably one of the best highlight films we've seen from a rookie too, a lot of YouTube classics.
LOL your basically calling him lebron.

I see a 16/4/3    45% and 30 %

alright, any other teams slated to get new jerseys?
Nope but I know what teams need them. Da Lakers, Da Bulls, Da Celtics, and Da Knicks. inb4 "those jersys are legendary and timeless b, they will never be overhauled."
dont be silly dre

you know the bulls jerseys are timeless B
I was tripping for a second like "How does he know my name" then I remembered
laugh.gif

Spurs jersey been running the game...
pimp.gif
Yes it has. That use of the logo on the jersey will never be matched
At this point, Antidope is trolling. Excessively defending sleeved jerseys and those hideous Spurs alternates and now putting down classic designs.
No trolling man, I've been a fan of those sleeved jerseys since the day that they dropped, you all know this, same goes for my desire to want those jerseys changed.

Unless I'm setting you all up for a 12 month troll. Maybe I'm not, or maybe I am
Wiggins is really his own player, there's nobody you can really compare him to. 
But if he doesn't get a consistent mean streak/will to dominate he'll be Paul George. 
If he does get that....he's something like a more explosive 6'8 Durant.
roll.gif

LOL your basically calling him lebron.

I see a 16/4/3    45% and 30 %

Lebron rookie year is reachable, plus he'll be older with a year of college under his belt. Melo had similar stats too, Blake was better than both of them, I'd put money on it.

Reports saying Rondo will rest the first month of the season.

You guys think DWill will be just as good as say, Rondo Rose Irving Westbrook?

like i said, D-will will be back to his superstar form this season

dont believe me? just watch :pimp:

That's hilarious because his agent said he'd be ready for game 1 of the season and then said "he ain't Rose, he's built different" :lol:

Celtics playing for a lottery pick anyway

I'd like to know these as well.

I don't think anymore teams are slated to get full blown new unis.

Some new alternates might debut this season, aside from the ones we already know about like the Knicks.

I agree with Antidope about the Lakers getting new unis.

They need to somehow be allowed a 2nd alternate so that they could officially add these beauties to the rotation:

kobetrophies.jpg

pimp.gif

I'd like to know these as well.

I don't think anymore teams are slated to get full blown new unis.

Some new alternates might debut this season, aside from the ones we already know about like the Knicks.

I agree with Antidope about the Lakers getting new unis.

They need to somehow be allowed a 2nd alternate so that they could officially add these beauties to the rotation:

kobetrophies.jpg

pimp.gif
Those>>>>>>>>> All three Jerseys they have right now. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em  

I think once I hit 4,000 I'm retiring.
Originally Posted by Buc Em  

I'm not posting on Niketalk once I get to 4,000 posts anyway, so you got about 200 more posts from me 
smokin.gif
2,679 posts later.....
laugh.gif

Surprised Big J didn't bring this up.
Those>>>>>>>>> All three Jerseys they have right now.
I despise the Lakers, but their Sunday white alternates are among the best unis in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom