Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a guy his size, CP is very good at getting his shot off without using the dribble to get free.

Oh you mean on first round playoff teams?

:lol: man what? One of those lines was a championship team and regardless he has 5 rings so I really don't get what you mean :lol:

What you don't realize is that his 5 rings aren't held to the same level to that of Magic, Larry, & Michael because they were the undeniable leaders of each one of those championship teams.

Then when you look at the fact that individually, outside of scoring, his achievements don't compare. Take MVP's Magic 5, Michael 5, Larry 3 (in a row, the only player to every win 3 straight)

I'll bite too.

What Kobe has done is better than Bird and Magic, and is better than Shaq and The Big O. Shaq is a different position so its only comparable via accomplishments, and 30k + points with 5 rings and 2 Most valuables and 2 scoring titles triumph Shaq. What Kobe's done in his career triumph what Big O has done as well and it's not even up for discussion who's the better player. (Although I tend to refrain from this, for if the Big O grew up in the 90's playing he probably would have turned out to be a different player/not have made the NBA...who knows)
How does what Kobe accomplished ultimately triumphs Shaq's accomplishments? Shaq has almost 29k points, 4 rings, 3 Finals MVP, 2 scoring titles.

Twisting details and/or ignoring facts to prove Kobe or Lebron will never be as good as Michael Jordan

Twisting details and/or ignoring facts to prove Kobe or Lebron is as good or better than Michael Jordan

Sure one stance is obviously more of a reach than the other.

Both are equally annoying.

Last edited:
Twisting details and/or ignoring facts to prove Kobe or Lebron will never be as good as Michael Jordan

Twisting details and/or ignoring facts to prove Kobe or Lebron is as good or better than Michael Jordan

Sure one stance is obviously more of a reach than the other.

Both are equally annoying.

I'm not even looking at Mike... I'm looking at Magic and Larry. to which I don't think Kobe is better than or ranks higher than either.

What you don't realize is that his 5 rings aren't held to the same level to that of Magic, Larry, & Michael because they were the undeniable leaders of each one of those championship teams.

Then when you look at the fact that individually, outside of scoring, his achievements don't compare. Take MVP's Magic 5, Michael 5, Larry 3 (in a row, the only player to every win 3 straight)

Fair enough, although I put Kobe's rings on the same level as Magic and Larry (It's not like they were playing with bums. Although they were undeniable leaders on their teams, they also had a plethora of HoF'ers as teammates)

And as far as accomplishments go, I was always under the assumption that rings weighed the most in that regard. 5 rings (during the 3 peat run, scoring averages of 21, 29 and 27 in those playoff runs) with a career line of 26 5 5 > What Larry and Magic have done IMO.

How does what Kobe accomplished ultimately triumphs Shaq's accomplishments? Shaq has almost 29k points, 4 rings, 3 Finals MVP, 2 scoring titles.

Like I said, when comparing great players I put the rings on the highest of pedestals and Kobe has 5 rings, 30k plus points, 2 finals mvps, and 2 scoring titles, & 5 ASG MVP's for good measure. That triumphs what Shaq has done to me, and Bryant isn't even finished.

Last edited:

Like I said, when comparing great players I put the rings on the highest of pedestals and Kobe has 5 rings, 30k plus points, 2 finals mvps, and 2 scoring titles, & 5 ASG MVP's for good measure. That triumphs what Shaq has done to me, and Bryant isn't even finished.
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Fair enough, although I put Kobe's rings on the same level as Magic and Larry (It's not like they were playing with bums. Although they were undeniable leaders on their teams, they also had a plethora of HoF'ers as teammates)

And as far as accomplishments go, I was always under the assumption that rings weighed the most in that regard. 5 rings (during the 3 peat run, scoring averages of 21, 29 and 27 in those playoff runs) with a career line of 26 5 5 > What Larry and Magic have done IMO.

Robert Horry has 7 rings.

as far as his scoring averages during playoff runs, they were impressive... but they were for a period of what 24 games at most each season?

You really think a stat line of 26, 5, & 5 is better than 24, 10, & 6? or 19, 7, & 11?

The Evolution of the Beard

A64kt94.jpg
This is dope. I was just talking about his beard yesterday I don't know how he manages with that. My "just graduated high school" beard itches like crazy at times, that thing has to drive him nuts.

Son really needs to do something about those teeth, he's a multi millionaire that's unacceptable

Last edited:
Y'all the only ones worried about Harden's teeth. From what we've seen on social media, he does just fine with his crooked grill, let the young king flourish :pimp:

Where did this "Thot" term come from. It really just popped up out of nowhere and now it's everywhere.

Oh you mean on first round playoff teams?

:lol: man what? One of those lines was a championship team and regardless he has 5 rings so I really don't get what you mean :lol:

Magic got 3, not 5 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom