Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden will be the first player awarded a free throw in the dunk contest.

Words from Kobe in that interview with Kimmel:

"Toughest player to play against? Allen Iverson

"Player who gave me the most problems? Tracy McGrady"

The Lakers will also be adding a black jersey to their uniform rotation next season, according to a league source. The alternative uniform will be part of the league's city pride series, joining the Detroit Pistons' upcoming "Motor City" uniforms and the Portland Trail Blazers' "Rip City" set, but unlike the others, it will still say "Lakers" across the chest. The lettering and numerals will appear in purple with gold outlines and the rest of the jersey material will be primarily black, with some gold accents, the source said. It will not have sleeves, the source added.

From espn

If AI comes back, he'd just be collecting a paycheck. No way he could still contribute, he's been out the league for 5 years. I doubt he touched a rock in the last year or so.

Awesome article on Rashad McCants and his experience in the league.  My all-time favorite college basketball player. Don't know what it was about him.  The "swag" which wasn't even a word I knew of back when I was watching him, the fact he dunked with the left despite being right handed, how he took it to his best opponents (ie Duke, Uconn), or how easy it looked when he dropped 20+.  Either way, I'l never forget the day he dapped me up at UNC camp when I was like 13.  haha.  He was the next big thing in my mind. 

http://ballislife.com/rashad-mccants-unchained/

I still think he could produce in the League for 10-15 mins a game

Those 10-15 mins would go to a guard that could actually defend. His 10-15 mins would be straight chucking up shots. He would try so hard during those mins trying to earn more PT, he would actually make the team worse

Awesome article on Rashad McCants and his experience in the league.  My all-time favorite college basketball player. Don't know what it was about him.  The "swag" which wasn't even a word I knew of back when I was watching him, the fact he dunked with the left despite being right handed, how he took it to his best opponents (ie Duke, Uconn), or how easy it looked when he dropped 20+.  Either way, I'l never forget the day he dapped me up at UNC camp when I was like 13.  haha.  He was the next big thing in my mind. 

http://ballislife.com/rashad-mccants-unchained/

Just another overrated Duke/North Carolina player that was a product of their system.

Biggest accomplishment in the NBA was having a JO squad that included Khloe' Kardashian.

The Lakers will also be adding a black jersey to their uniform rotation next season, according to a league source. The alternative uniform will be part of the league's city pride series, joining the Detroit Pistons' upcoming "Motor City" uniforms and the Portland Trail Blazers' "Rip City" set, but unlike the others, it will still say "Lakers" across the chest. The lettering and numerals will appear in purple with gold outlines and the rest of the jersey material will be primarily black, with some gold accents, the source said. It will not have sleeves, the source added.

From espn

If this is for real, then :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: longgg overdue

"Toughest player i played against? Goes by eras, but man there was a time when Allen iverson man...he was a load man, he was reaaallyyy tough to deal with. I remember one game when he dropped 44 on me in philly"

-Kobe on A.I. So dope :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If AI was willing to take the vet min and come off the bench not only could he produce, but he'd probably have another 2-3 years left in him. But his ego and selfishness won't let him.

His jumper ain't go anywhere.

Random but I somehow someway wanted him and Vince to make it to Miami so they could get a ring before they go out. :lol:

Words from Kobe in that interview with Kimmel:

"Toughest player to play against? Allen Iverson

"Player who gave me the most problems? Tracy McGrady"
These ppl don't know man.....

Tracy was better than Kobe 03-06. Kobe HATED playing Tracy because Tracy could score better than him and was bigger and when Tracy gave an effort, he could lock people DOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom