Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good looking Kardashian is Kim. Period.
laugh.gif

bet you rate that chick in your avy a 10
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

regardless if this is true or not, a bunch of doors just slammed on lamar. teams don't want to deal with the kardashian baggage.

Regardless, he was not garbage last year. His defense, rebounding and passing were all good. It was only his scoring that was lackluster.

I'm not denying this, I was just saying that it's ludicrous to correlate someone's play in relation to the drugs that they are on. It's silly.

Man, watching the end of Game 1 of the 2011 Eastern Conference Finals.

The Bulls looked like they had Miami totally figured out. That exclamation point putback that Taj had in the final 30 seconds or so really pounded that point home, too. :x

But, we all know what happened.

Last edited:
Man, watching the end of Game 1 of the 2011 Eastern Conference Finals.

The Bulls looked like they had Miami totally figured out. That exclamation point putback that Taj had in the final 30 seconds or so really pounded that point home, too.
sick.gif

But, we all know what happened.
Oh yes we all know what happened 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

I honestly dno't remember, but I'm just gonna assume it has something to do with the refs?

Plus, all the Clippers players and staff said he was a great chemistry, locker room guy last season. There was never a whisper of any problems, except that he couldn't produce any offense when he was on the court. If he was really cracked out during that time, I expect there would have been at least one, minor incident that got reported.
Im saying. How many functional crackheads have you ever heard of?
I know a good 5 or 6.  A couple of them do it every day of the year, and you would have no idea.

And my old homie kicked crack cold turkey, after 30 years of smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom