Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think its Skylar either. For one they pics are small and blurry. And two who the hell keeps their noodz like that?

Idc how famous the females, EVERY chick has noodz somewhere. Ratchet looking or not.

Knicks cant sign him, they arent even able to do a sign and trade either from what ive read.

The rockets have to be pretty confident they're signing Dwight because they've made Asik available. Can't imagine they'd trade Asik unless they got Dwight

Lakers fans getting a little worried or nah?

imo I think if Lakers resign D12 that's great they get their star to build around if not it still may be a good situation cuz D12 is already a headache, they have their cap situation set up for next free agency even if it means another mediocre season.

If I was the Lakers I wouldn't want Dwight, he just doesn't fit. They would have to fire Pringles and hire a coach that would involve him more. He doesn't mesh with Kobe or Pau, he can't handle the pressure of LA and he's already as good as he's going to get.

If I was the Lakers I wouldn't want Dwight, he just doesn't fit. They would have to fire Pringles and hire a coach that would involve him more. He doesn't mesh with Kobe or Pau, he can't handle the pressure of LA and he's already as good as he's going to get.
Lmao sure he's as good as he's going to get

Lakers fans getting a little worried or nah?

Worried about what?
The fact that yall boys gonna be a mediocre *** team for the next 5 years

Lake show will be fine, at worst, they don't make the playoffs next season

isn't that any teams "at the worst" ?

Worried about what?

I understand its better if he walks 'anyway' LA has a ton of cap space for 2014, etc etc. But Lakers fans really want Dwight to walk?

Is it as simple as, if he doesn't want to be a Laker, 'we're better off without him?'

At the end of the day we're still talking about even with a bad back the 1B best C in the league and when healthy, the clear cut best C.

I ask because I read a tweet about some LA sports radio show did some sort of poll and 75% said let Dwight leave. :lol: :lol:

Lakers bout to hit the era that mirrors the times when Eddie Jones/Van Excel/Cedric Ceballos were suited up. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom