Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey_

"y'all coulda had phil but y'all passed/now da lakers is trash/and dwight howard left yo ***"

Never new Clutch got swole...

Julius F. Wrek

DeAndre Liggins arrested with no bail for domestic violence assualt with a deadly weapon in presence of a minor. His contract was non guaranteed and the Thunder were over the roster limit anyways. Easily he will be cut IMO

Hey_

DeAndre Liggins arrested with no bail for domestic violence assualt with a deadly weapon in presence of a minor. His contract was non guaranteed and the Thunder were over the roster limit anyways. Easily he will be cut IMO

Oh no.

:smh:

Damn man, I was just scrollin' through the brotha's instagram the other day, wishin' he had a great season.

Man...

I guess Jarrett makes the roster then?

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

Oh no.

Damn man, I was just scrollin' through the brotha's instagram the other day, wishin' he had a great season.

Man...

Julius F. Wrek
Likely, although they are not similar players Jerrett is Brian Cook/Steve Novak. Roberson is a taller Liggins with better rebounding and minus the 3pt shot, but of course he is a rookie so it's questionable whether or not he'll get the chance or will he be in Tulsa all season. There's also Gomes as a veteran (many predict won't make the roster) and they signed Garrett from Iowa State (also like a training camp signing)

laugh.gif
this ***** couldnt even jump over people laying down....

the hell kinda music they playing while dunking? and what did the announcer say? oh god?
to be fair, he did make it over the people

why dude need a full court no dribble run up to jump from the bottom of the circle though 
mean.gif

Hey_

Hey_

Oh no.

Man...

Julius F. Wrek
Likely, although they are not similar players Jerrett is Brian Cook/Steve Novak. Roberson is a taller Liggins with better rebounding and minus the 3pt shot, but of course he is a rookie so it's questionable whether or not he'll get the chance or will he be in Tulsa all season. There's also Gomes as a veteran (many predict won't make the roster) and they signed Garrett from Iowa State (also like a training camp signing)

Yeah, I've been keepin' up on DT.

I think Liggins and his girl were celebratin' six years too,

the photo with that caption disappeared from IG though.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Roberson > Liggins

Watched the kid a lot last year and he's the perfect defender/rebounder coming off the bench for OKC. If he works in a couple of years he can be a 35% guy from 3

I like Liggins though, sad to hear about his troubles.

Hey_

Roberson > Liggins

Watched the kid a lot last year and he's the perfect defender/rebounder coming off the bench for OKC. If he works in a couple of years he can be a 35% guy from 3

I like Liggins though, sad to hear about his troubles.

I agree.

Dre seems like humble and hungry brotha,

hopefully he's workin' hard on that 3.

He'll probably be spending most of his year in Tulsa,

had he proven himself in camp we all know Brooks wouldn't play the brotha though.

Julius F. Wrek

1997 slam dunk contest on

KOBE :nthat:

ray allen too :x didnt know he was in a slam dunk competition

Last edited:
Vince Carter in 2000 was a blessing to the planet and humanity at large

Athleticism and dunking prowess in its purest form, that reverse 360 windmill is still the most beautiful dunk I've seen.

Last edited:
Vince Carter in 2000 was a blessing to the planet and humanity at large

Athleticism and dunking prowess in its purest form, that reverse 360 windmill is still the most beautiful dunk I've seen.
I agree. All his dunks were executed flawlessly n looked effortless. Srs how can u not say he is the goat dunker

Lmao at cuttino. He sounds like a mother at her sons graduation every time francis dunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom