Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Tom warner thing sounds very illegal

Dwight is zoo zoo is rather have the cap space. Someone better will sign tgere

I feel like Iguodala is really overvalued for some reason. His offense and free throw shooting are not up to par. Give it a couple years, and he'll be like a Corey Maggette rotting on a mediocre team. Plus, he's old and requires too much money; I wouldn't sign him unless I was a contender.

Last edited:
Are Lakers fans gonna burn Dwight's jerseys if he leaves?
nerd.gif
Doubt it. I dont even think they care that much

I don't think any of the teams that Dwight is considering are "contenders." The Warriors got the furthest and they'll be taking a step back if they don't re-sign Jack and Landry.  None of the other teams got further than the first round.

I feel like Iguodala is really overvalued for some reason. His offense and free throw shooting are not up to par. Give it a couple years, and he'll be like a Corey Maggette rotting on a mediocre team. Plus, he's old and requires too much money; I wouldn't sign him unless I was a contender.

Him and Josh Smith on the Pistons is Ben Gordon and Charlie V all over again. Detroit already has a solid front court with Drummond and Monroe let them play and grow together. They have other holes on that team.

Lakers are not going to sweat if Dwight leaves if they could get Asik back that would be good for them. My guess is that they'll really go hard at Lebron or even Melo next summer. Maybe.

How many off-seasons will Cuban and Dirk accept big name free agents not coming to Dallas?

Last edited:
I'm starting to think Dwight really wants to stay in LA; and is just using Houston as leverage to get what he want's from LA i.e. new coach, play-calling etc..

Him and Josh Smith on the Pistons is Ben Gordon and Charlie V all over again. Detroit already has a solid front court with Drummond and Monroe let them play and grow together. They have other holes on that team.

Lakers are not going to sweat if Dwight leaves if they could get Asik back that would be good for them. My guess is that they'll really go hard at Lebron or even Melo next summer. Maybe.

How many off-seasons will Cuban and Dirk accept big name free agents not coming to Dallas?

Imagine if they got a pass first PG to run the O for Drummond & Monroe? :wow: :x Knight or Calderon are not the answer. They should let Cory, Ben, and Charlie's contracts run out and start from there. Dumars was dumb for acquiring/signing those 3.

Last edited:
cp3 signed 5 years 107 mil with clips. so no dwight an cp3 action. less sign n trade with lake show. not happening.

I think Dwight is going to the Rockets. Why would he NOT go? McHale is your coach who can actually teach you post moves. You got Dream in close proximity, you have help in Harden and Parsons. A solid PG is needed and you can contend. Do I think they will win any rings? HELL NO, but they'll be in the mix. That's all you can ask for.

I don't think any of the teams that Dwight is considering are "contenders." The Warriors got the furthest and they'll be taking a step back if they don't re-sign Jack and Landry.  None of the other teams got further than the first round.
Jaguars fan gif

Dwight, Klay and Steph would be some dangerous stuff.

No bench if Landry and Jack walk and Rush takes Barnes' place as a starter... but they could fix that easy.

Imagine if they got a pass first PG to run the O for Drummond & Monroe?
eek.gif
sick.gif
Knight or Calderon are not the answer. They should let Cory, Ben, and Charlie's contracts run out and start from there. Dumars was dumb for acquiring/signing those 3.
Calderon not pass first
mean.gif
......u do know he was tearing up the league with assits. Dude has been solid for the past 2 years. Dont know what u expect from a PG unless u think all PG should play like CP3 in the league. 

Jaguars fan gif
I'm srs. They're good, but not contenders.
laugh.gif
Then again, I only consider the Heat, Spurs, and Thunder as contenders for an NBA championship.

Last edited:
The Nets might be the slowest team ever and this is coming from a Laker fan. :lol:

Edit:

@GerrityJoe So we have confirmation that the #Pelicans have offered a large four year deal to Tyreke Evans.
Not sure if I feel more bad for Anthony Davis or Kev. :lol:

Last edited:
Is Bledsoe going to be traded to the Magic? What's going on...the deal is off?

And I'm hearing Tyreke Evans is heading to New Orleans, how they hell is that going to work out with Jrue Holiday, Greivis Vasquez, Eric Gordon, and Austin Rivers ?
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom