Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn Liggins! :smh:

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-thu...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Jasmine Horton, who describes herself as Liggins’ girlfriend, said Liggins hit her in the head with his hand and then punched her in the head when she fell on the ground, according to the affidavit filed in Oklahoma County District Court. The couple’s 2-year-old son was in the room during the incident at their home, 2309 NW 180, she told police.

Horton locked herself in a bedroom before Liggins reportedly kicked in the door, pushed her down, dropped a fan on her, stomped her with his foot and dropped an Xbox on her head, according to the affidavit.

Horton had injuries on her arm and fingers as well as scratches on her back and bruising on her chest, according to the Oklahoma City police officer who wrote the affidavit.

Apparently ****** from Chi-Town take domestic violence to the next level. Liggins went Lil Reese on ol girl than dropped a 360 on her head.

Last edited:
Ty Lawson...now Sullinger.

The video vixen / socialite bop claims another baller 
laugh.gif

Nah, this girl isn't even that type. Regular around the way girl. Not even like the Savannah bad type of around the way girl either. He moved her out to Boston with him ASAP. Just on that young dumb ****. She definitely likes athletes too. Dated my high school teammate who plays at Wisconsin before him.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Liggins does look like a crazy negro. I would neva' eva' think Sullinger would get into any legal troubles during his career with the family he has. His father seems to be the disciplinary type. Super Cool Beas has been on Miami, Minnesota and was on Phoenix. Imagine if he got shipped to Sacramento :lol: .
Beas can give you 15-20 pts a night, guaranteed. He'll get a offensive spark role from a squad. Maybe Portland or Dallas could use him. I would say he should come to Boston but Brad Stevens doesn't seem like he could enforce discipline upon Super Cool Beas. He needs a coaching staff and front office that is on his case all the time and at the same time trust in him. Kevin McHale or a Popovich would do wonders. Or a Tibbs.

Ty Lawson...now Sullinger.

The video vixen / socialite bop claims another baller 
laugh.gif

Nah, this girl isn't even that type. Regular around the way girl. Not even like the Savannah bad type of around the way girl either. He moved her out to Boston with him ASAP. Just on that young dumb ****. She definitely likes athletes too. Dated my high school teammate who plays at Wisconsin before him.

I was about to say the same thing, she's not even one of those IG models that Sully just scooped up. He was cuffing that since college days and I think she played a sport too at Ohio State. Don't get the point of calling the cops if you're going to stay with the guy :lol:

This kid Liggins is on another level though

God damn Liggins! :smh:

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-thu...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Jasmine Horton, who describes herself as Liggins’ girlfriend, said Liggins hit her in the head with his hand and then punched her in the head when she fell on the ground, according to the affidavit filed in Oklahoma County District Court. The couple’s 2-year-old son was in the room during the incident at their home, 2309 NW 180, she told police.

Horton locked herself in a bedroom before Liggins reportedly kicked in the door, pushed her down, dropped a fan on her, stomped her with his foot and dropped an Xbox on her head, according to the affidavit.

Horton had injuries on her arm and fingers as well as scratches on her back and bruising on her chest, according to the Oklahoma City police officer who wrote the affidavit.
What a scumbag.... He should never play in the league again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom