Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all Nike promotion fluff... None of this would happen if OSU was an Adidas school

OSU officials told reporters touring the facility on Tuesday that the locker is a way of luring recruits by displaying shoes, jerseys and warmups from James’ Nike line.
Ohio State is one of three college hoops programs on James’ Nike line, the others being Kentucky and Miami.

****** in here discussing Bron's hypothetical college career
laugh.gif
I'm saying.

Y'all dudes argue over the most trivial ****.

Bynum motivated :smokin

With how cheap they got him I'm not mad if he makes slow progress.

Varejao, Thompson, Zeller and Bennett will just have to hold it down and I'm confident in them.

Surprised no one has photoshopped highlight pics of Lebron's "possible" one and done season at osu winning player of the year and the National title.

Bennett will be ROY and the Cavs will trade Tristan Thompson for a wing player.

I see Bennett getting DPOY( Defensive Pushover Of The Year) not saying he's not gonna be good but not ROY good especially when other players are in better situations

:lol:

his defense does suck but he can develop, offensively he's got a great skill set and will be a matchup nightmare.

Last edited:
Cavs have drafted 5 players at #1 in their history.

Austin Caar - # hanging in the arena
Brad Daugherty - # hanging in the arena
LeBron James - # will hang in the arena.. and if not he is the best Cav ever so.
Kyrie Irving - still has a long way to go but has a bright of a future that you can have

Anthony Bennett bust? nah

Last edited:

LeBron James - # will hang in the arena.. and if not he is the best Cav ever so.
Kyrie Irving - still has a long way to go but has a bright of a future that you can have

Well there's a first time for everything, 49ers never lost a Super Bowl till last year, so it's def possible for him to be a bust

I figure he's gonna be a bust cause he's not gonna live up to the number 1 pick, I see him putting up career averages of 14 ppg and 9 rpg

Those aren't bust numbers but not number 1 pick numbers

Well there's a first time for everything, 49ers never lost a Super Bowl till last year, so it's def possible for him to be a bust

I figure he's gonna be a bust cause he's not gonna live up to the number 1 pick, I see him putting up career averages of 14 ppg and 9 rpg

I dont think you can judge him on the number one pick scale. His draft was weak so he got selected number one. I think you have to judge him by his class. I think it is very important for him to be on to of his weight. he can baloon real easily so if he keep his weight at a good spot and develop his athleticism he will be ok.

whats history have anything to with it? :lol:

I dont think you can judge him on the number one pick scale. His draft was weak so he got selected number one. I think you have to judge him by his class. I think it is very important for him to be on to of his weight. he can baloon real easily so if he keep his weight at a good spot and develop his athleticism he will be ok.

Yea but even by those standards he doesn't seem to be acceptable I'm not gonna say he sucks but he doesn't even seem to be the best in his draft class

It's something everyday with these nba cats! Smh

Snitching on themselves via Instagram like some dummies. It ain't hard to catch these dudes.

I hv seen like 3 IG videos of jr smith recording high as a kite, smh

Yea but even by those standards he doesn't seem to be acceptable I'm not gonna say he sucks but he doesn't even seem to be the best in his draft class
i dont think he played in summer league so we dont have much to judge him on. We have seen these rooks play against summer league comp which isnt saying much. In a year or two we will be able to say who was the best out of the class but it is way too early to tell now.

He stated multiple times he would have gone to Ohio State? Even since his high school days, he let that be known.

He's actually said that he would've went to Akron to play for Keith Dambrot too. Ohio state is in Nike's pockets big time, the pairing makes too much sense.

Last edited:
im still in awe at the 12 bathrooms :lol:

i mean why???

one *** cheek per toilet or what?

would be dope to have your own mcdonalds in your backyard :lol:

The Liggins incident turns out to be even worse than originally thought. His buddy also participated, in some capacity.

Oh, and he has been officially released from the team. Easy decision
Oklahoma City Thunder player DeAndre Liggins was charged with seven counts Friday, including counts of domestic abuse, kidnapping and domestic assault and battery, in connection with an incident at his home last month.
Photo - DeAndre Liggins, 24.
DeAndre Liggins, 24.

Liggins was also released by the Thunder, general manager Sam Presti announced in a team-released statement.

The charges against the Thunder reserve guard were filed late Friday afternoon in Oklahoma County District Court.

In addition, a second man involved in the domestic incident — who reportedly taunted and made fun of the victim in a partial cellphone recording of the alleged attack — was also charged, court records show.

Liggins, 24, is charged with three counts of domestic abuse, two counts of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, one count of kidnapping and one count of violating a protective order.

Marcus A. Rogers, 23, was also charged as a co-defendant with Liggins on one count of kidnapping. Rogers is charged with an additional count of kidnapping and one count of assault and battery, court records show.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed in the case, an argument between Liggins and his girlfriend, Jasmine Horton, at the basketball player's Oklahoma City home on Aug. 31 led to Liggins grabbing Horton by the hair, pulling her out of bed, throwing her to the ground and punching her 11 or 12 times. Most of the blows struck the back of her head, the affidavit states.

Liggins left the bedroom and Horton locked the bedroom door, but Liggins kicked the door open, grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground, where he again punched her, then stomped and kicked her on the head and back, the affidavit states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom