Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why wouldn't Allen just let him win? I would if it meant $100K for my charity.

$100K >>>>>> pride/rep (especially if you know you didn't really lose)

I actually meant if TA beat Pera then Pera donates the money, not the other way around :lol: my bad

Last edited:

was mike miller okay after that attempt?
mike actually passed shortly after this
roll.gif

nobody side stepped it.  Somebody said Magic Johnson, and the rest of us ignored the stupidity.

The worse comment was the "GP got in, so Mcgrady is definitely getting in" ********

I do think T-Mac is HoF bound though. Not definite shoe-in, but he'll eventually get in. But GP did have a superior career than T-Mac.

Nets retiring Jason Kidd's number

Brian Shaw has turned down coaching jobs though...

Nets want to make a splash and keep their names relevant in NYC because that team is headed nowhere fast with Joe Cool and G. Wallace on the books for eternity.
Yup. I can see it now. "Jason Kidd Jersey Retirement Ceremony: WHILE HES THE COACH!!!!! And to make it all the more spectacular, they will be playing the Bobcats so they can get a blowout win on the night Kidds jersey is retired while hes coaching the team. The merchandising opportunities. You guys are right deserving has little to do with it, but its a terrible fit, and if he really wants a long term career in coaching this isnt the right place to start. This would be one of the last places I would want to go. Lofty goals with a roster not talented enough to achieve them.

http://niketalk.com/t/539920/head-coach-jason-kidd The sideshow begins......

I'm thinking Kidd coaching the Nets will be like Larry Bird coaching the Pacers...

Meaning the assistant coaches will be the head coaches...

Nets retiring Jason Kidd's number

Brian Shaw has turned down coaching jobs though...

Nets want to make a splash and keep their names relevant in NYC because that team is headed nowhere fast with Joe Cool and G. Wallace on the books for eternity.
Yup. I can see it now. "Jason Kidd Jersey Retirement Ceremony: WHILE HES THE COACH!!!!! And to make it all the more spectacular, they will be playing the Bobcats so they can get a blowout win on the night Kidds jersey is retired while hes coaching the team. The merchandising opportunities. You guys are right deserving has little to do with it, but its a terrible fit, and if he really wants a long term career in coaching this isnt the right place to start. This would be one of the last places I would want to go. Lofty goals with a roster not talented enough to achieve them.

http://niketalk.com/t/539920/head-coach-jason-kidd The sideshow begins......

damn you called it word for word :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom