Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully Blake and Dream can link up at some point in his career. Would do wonders for his game on O & D.

the earlier the better.

dwight would have been so much better if he worked with the dream from day 1. i can put a lot of money on it.

he was a young kid and clearly had the drive to become a great player. hes just a fool now :smh:

:rofl:

its funny because its true? dude would have easily learned and used the moves to his advantage.

your a fool if you dont think so

Dwight is better suited working with Shaq. Hell even Shaq said himself that he'd be willing to help out D12 if he called.

Dwight is better suited working with Shaq. Hell even Shaq said himself that he'd be willing to help out D12 if he called.
I think D12 still would be BBQ going against Shaq 1 on 1 today 
laugh.gif

Unless Shaq can teach Dwight to gain 80 pounds in an offseason, there's not a lot he can teach him.

Just saw a tweet about Arsenio Hall getting a late night talk show.
Even he came back before D. Rose :lol: :lol:

Get ready for the "pooh" fanclub to come at your neck for this comment :lol:

Those mogs will go to war for their starting point guard.

The first round needs to go back to 5 games at the very least. 5 of those matchups are disasters with one team heavily outclassing the other. Why make that 7 games?

At the very least Shaq can teach him how to be funny

Last edited:
I know one thing...I fear the Rockets a lot more than I do the Warriors. At least when it comes to matching up with my team in the playoffs. I think Houston is more capable of slowing it down and playing halfcourt basketball, if needed.

What the hell could Shaq possibly teach Dwight Howard?

U disrespecting shaqs legacy with that comment.

Or it's just recognizing that A. Shaq might not be a great teacher considering their "history" even if it's mostly to get attention by Shaq... but more importantly B. That a great big man won't be the right coach for every center. Shaq's game relied so much on his physicality, he was just a bigger human being than anyone else on the court. Add that with his basketball skill and he was a monster. Dwight's freak of nature athleticism isn't the same as Shaq's. So why would Shaq be the right person to teach Dwight? Dwight laughably tries to back some centers down in the post and he doesn't even move them an inch :lol:

It's the same as assuming all Dwight needed to do was "work on his game" and he'd be the greatest center ever. Just "work with Hakeem all summer" :lol: Dwight could have worked with Hakeem for a decade and odds are he would never match a fraction Hakeem's fluidity or grace in the post.

Dwight just needs to live in the pick and roll and the occasional post-up, then play elite defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom