Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.

It's hard to find big men in the league that are defensive minded like Ibaka is. You're acting like this is Jordan x Sam Bowie. It was tough a decison because we all know how much of an addition Harden was but I think they made the most logical decision
Uhhh Larry Sanders does the same thing as Ibaka and rebounds better. Harden is a all star.

Nah.

It's hard to find big men in the league that are defensive minded like Ibaka is. You're acting like this is Jordan x Sam Bowie. It was tough a decison because we all know how much of an addition Harden was but I think they made the most logical decision

OKC did not choose Ibaka over Harden because guys like Ibaka are hard to come by. They picked him because he was cheaper .

And Ibaka is not some defensive juggernaut.

When I left this thread we were talking about who was going #1 in the draft. I come back and y'all talmbout going toe 2 toe with Penny :rofl:
I honestly think that basketball being such a transparent sport has ruined the hope for level setting ANY expectations. Hell, fat *** Lenny Cook could prolly go in 99% of gyms in America still put in work. Local Y good and NBA trash are a long way from being equal brethren.

Anyways, I'm excited for my Hawks this year. I think Danny Ferry still has a few more tricks up his sleeve so far as our roster.

Nah.

Ibaka isn't that great of a defender though, srs.

Everyone knew what they should have done. They didnt trade harden because of it being a big vs. wing situation, they traded him because he wanted the max. i think that Perkins just has something on the gm, because they couldve just as easily amnestied that bum n been fine.

and that rose comment? so dumb, he was already eating the bulls in practice. take that trolling elsewhere.

Nah.

Uhhh Larry Sanders does the same thing as Ibaka and rebounds better. Harden is a all star.

i was just gonna say they couldve paid harden let baka walk & snatched sanders from mill...if beard didnt push for that max looot

Last edited:
Ibaka isn't that great of a defender though, srs.

Everyone knew what they should have done. They didnt trade harden because of it being a big vs. wing situation, they traded him because he wanted the max. i think that Perkins just has something on the gm, because they couldve just as easily amnestied that bum n been fine.

and that rose comment? so dumb, he was already eating the bulls in practice. take that trolling elsewhere.

Practice?

I think they meant his one-on-one defense. He alters shots in the paint and gets weak side blocks but other than that he's food. Just ask Dirk.

Hibbert> Ibaka on Defense no homer

I think they meant his one-on-one defense. He alters shots in the paint and gets weak side blocks but other than that he's food. Just ask Dirk.

Hibbert> Ibaka on Defense no homer

bruh

hibbert > baka is a no brainer
srs

Last edited:

I was ready to jump on that statement because it just looks wrong but after looking up the numbers it's correct. His minutes doubled so it was probably a confidence thing, but the 180 he did was amazing from the 11-12 season to 12-13. Either Scott Skiles was holding Larry back or he's on steroids.

Sanders is a better on ball defender than Ibaka too.

Indeed. His pick and roll D is underrated as well. He's freakishly athletic which is why I think the Bucks front office came on themselves after his effort last year and gave him that extension. I went to a lot of Bucks games last year and it also seems like he blocks an above avg amount of dunks too. I remember 1 game Alec Burke cocked it back to like his hip and tried to bang, Larry met him at the rim with the Mutombo, "not today"

oh so you said he would be a shell of himself, and that now he is playing well against a playoff team in practice now practice sucks. C'mon son.

You are just hoping he doesn't come back, say that.

It's practice.. :lol:

It's practice.. :lol:

Does he forget how to play basketball in between practice and game time? :rofl:

Does he forget how to play basketball in between practice and game time? :rofl:

Just shut up man.

Just shut up man.

and ladies and gentlemen there is this mans L.

master troll u r not

:lol: it just wasn't worth talking about anymore.

It's practice and they're his teammates..no one is giving 100%

Tell me how he does when he's playing against a team that doesn't give a **** whether he gets injured or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom