Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wizards are still paying him and he gets to stay in bk, win win

he was amnestied by the wiz and they still are paying him im sure so any contract he gets doesnt add to the money of that contract til it expires.
Ahhh I learned something.

its all good, but for everyone else who doesnt understand or know

Wizards owe him $7,794,921 next season. So the contract he signs with the Nets will pay him $1,400,000 and it gets taken off the total of what the Wizards owe. So he gets all his money from the Wizards regardless but he doesnt make MORE money. all it does is help the wizards in paying less money they owe him.

So essentially all hes getting is $7,794,921 but from two different teams.

JJOSH SMITH SIGNING WITH THE PISTONS!!?!?!

mean.gif
Pistons need to chill damn....they got a good front court with Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond, imagine if they are really bad next season and get Jabari or Wiggins 
sick.gif

Pistons just need to suck one more year.

Josh Smith wants 60 Mill, he's not as effective at the 3 which he will have to play in Detroit.

Drummond and Monroe have a future, don't do it to them Dumars.

The wizards are still paying him and he gets to stay in bk, win win
he was amnestied by the wiz and they still are paying him im sure so any contract he gets doesnt add to the money of that contract til it expires.
Ahhh I learned something.
its all good, but for everyone else who doesnt understand or know

Wizards owe him $7,794,921 next season. So the contract he signs with the Nets will pay him $1,400,000 and it gets taken off the total of what the Wizards owe. So he gets all his money from the Wizards regardless but he doesnt make MORE money. all it does is help the wizards in paying less money they owe him.

So essentially all hes getting is $7,794,921 but from two different teams.
Repped for da knowledge B. I just legit did the Weebay gif in real life.

Not official, ESPN radio said something stupid and few people made threads on real gm but i guess they are giving him a "lucrative" offer tonight :smh:

:smh:
Pistons need to chill damn....they got a good front court with Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond, imagine if they are really bad next season and get Jabari or Wiggins 
sick.gif

Pistons aint ever getting that #1 pick brah, i can bet the house on it. we can win 5 games next season and we wont get it. i just know it. I dont care for the lottery anymore. this team screws it up even more because we will lose most of the year then at the end of the season they also go on a hot streak of winning a bunch of games and ruining chances of a high pick which is why we have picked at 8/9 area for so long.

Last edited:

:smh:
sick.gif

Pistons aint ever getting that #1 pick brah, i can bet the house on it. we can win 5 games next season and we wont get it. i just know it. I dont care for the lottery anymore. this team screws it up even more because we will lose most of the year then at the end of the season they also go on a hot streak of winning a bunch of games and ruining chances of a high pick which is why we have picked at 8/9 area for so long.

Even though ya didn't have the number 1 pick , pistons had a chance to draft a number 1 caliber pick in 03 and we know how that ended

Pelicans offer Tyreke 12 million a year????  what the hell was the lockout for?

and you wonder why certain teams just stay mediocre for decades.

Tyreke maybe takes them from being a number 12th seed to number 9th.   They said they gonna use him as 6th man.  12 mill for a sixth man who hasnt done anything the past two years.  why not just pay 5 mill to a jcrawford type instead.

Last edited:
Worse Case: Jabari would fall to them...Josh Smith is just a bad fit fam 

I'm baffled by New Orleans' pursuit of Tyreke Evans.

Every year there are teams that just enjoy spending money JUST because they have it.

I'm surprised you didn't hear about more teams courting Blatche. He has said himself he'll take basically as little as possible to stick it to the Wizards and make them have to pay more.

Even though ya didn't have the number 1 pick , pistons had a chance to draft a number 1 caliber pick in 03 and we know how that ended

Stop.

Darko was the right pick at the right time for the team.

People need to let it go.

exactly, we needed a big man, we drafted a Prince the year before. We had Rip, Big Ben, and Chauncey.

thats why we went out and traded for Rasheed because Darko was sucking it up so we had to do something.

regardless of who was in the draft, if Lebron was not in it. Darko was going #1, 110%

If pistons wanted to ball out and throw away money they should've offered Iggy instead of Smith.

Well i think they are meeting with him right now actually.

we should be throwing him all that money IMO. still not a great player because hes up there in age but its w/e. at least we can play some defense now.

I'm not reading anywhere where it's official that j smoove is on the pistons

i said it wasnt, i posted that because multiple threads were made on another site because ESPN radio had said it.

the story was that Pistons were gonna offer him a lucrative deal tonight

That's some next level spite

:lol: why not tho? he doesn't really make more money unless someone pays him more than the Wiz contract and that's not realistic. The Wiz also amnestied him like a year in to his contract - deserved or not - that's embarrassing as hell. dont blame him for being bitter.

That's some next level spite

:lol: why not tho? he doesn't really make more money unless someone pays him more than the Wiz contract and that's not realistic. The Wiz also amnestied him like a year in to his contract - deserved or not - that's embarrassing as hell. dont blame him for being bitter.

I don't blame him , I just find it funny, I actually like Blatche's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom