Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 2 year deal?

At $3.1 mill per year?

With $10 mil per year sitting on his lap?

This def feels like a hostage situation.
my multiple sources tell me its only 3.1m for one year

My multiple sources are reporting that your multiple sources just might be correct.
let me check what Chris Broussard has to say about AK's contract...........................

Nick Young agrees to terms with Lakers, says agent Mark Bartelstein.
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 11, 2013

AK47 getting that $$ under the table :lol: :rofl:

i love the move though... he's always been a versatile player who brings a lot to the table. not only will he balance out KG & pierce's minutes real well, but he'll add depth to our bench & contribute in a lot of different ways when he comes in.

i like the nick young move to LA as well... he's a very streaky player, but i like that he adds some youth to the lakers & can put up points in a hurry.

Last edited:
so he opted outta 10 mil.....to take a 2 year deal worth less money.....yea he's def getting money under the table in russia 
laugh.gif

Nets roster lookin like right now?

Deron
Joe Johnson
Pierce
KG
Brooke

Terry
AK

Who am I forgetting? Looks fun at the very least, they should try to coast thru the regular season as much as possible, but they could be a tough out in a series if healthy.

if yall got nothing else to do and are into these Hitler videos, this is hilarious

Nets roster lookin like right now?

Deron
Joe Johnson
Pierce
KG
Brooke

Terry
AK

Who am I forgetting? Looks fun at the very least, they should try to coast thru the regular season as much as possible, but they could be a tough out in a series if healthy.
Blatche
Evans
Livingston

Plumlee
Taylor

Only thing stopping Nets ECF champs are injuries, Jason Kidd, Granger-PG elevating their game or the Heat. Yeah I'm drinking the Kool Aid :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom