Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Amerson getting exposed. Merriweather is an idiot. Reed Doughty is the best player in our secondary...yikes.

RGIII is not himself still. Offensive line is garbage in any protection other than run blocking and we aren't gonna have a lot of time to run anymore.

So i think its safe to say we suck :lol:

RG3 isn't a running threat. It seems everything last year was based on the threat of him taking off. Now we run read options and no one cares if rg3 runs. So they pack it in on morris and we get nothing. Rg3 still not looking right out there. Our defense is horrible....except for Kerrigan....he is soo impressive.

On the bright side....everyone else in the division lost too. Lions next week. Lets hope Reggie isn't healthy because im sure he will destroy our defense (not like Calvin's isn't going to have a field day)

Last year showed this team goes as far as RG3 takes it. We knew our defense would be suspect at best so our best bet was being able to put points on the board. While I knew it would take him some time to get right, I am still surprised at how ineffective the offense has been...

Its still too early to call it. Things change throughout the season. Let's see how we're looking around the midway point.

Got everything set for a trip to Dallas for the game. Can't wait!

:stoneface: The diplomats

I am a colts fan but after just hearing a 1 hour rant over the phone from my dad (D.c Born and raised) He sayin the same thing you all are sayin they need to let rg3 be rg3 :smokin

Going to the game this weekend.

If anyone is gna b there and wants to grab a beer lmk

Will b wearing a Lions jersey tho
laugh.gif

If I am Kyle, I call 3 straight qb designed run plays on Sunday. Rg3 needs to get over this mental block.

Yunno, if skins could learn to tackle, and stop the penalties, it'd be a huge step in the right direction.

Every player on this defense needs to go besides Ryan Kerrigan, Perry Riley, and Barry Cofield. The rest of these bums are garbage :smh: and this team needs to quit committing penalties and make some damn plays. Aldrick Robinson...you can't drop that ball. You just can't.

I think it is safe to say that the blame can fall on the defense. We have given up the most yards after 3 games in NFL history. I don't care what RG3 does....we can't get anywhere with this defense.

The rick riley article was a good read if only for the fact that im glad some one presented the other side. I see what he is getting at and i don't think it was "idiotic" like the dude said in the first article meth posted. Some people hate the name and think its terrible but there are others that aren't bothered by it.

this also was interesting

The word 'Oklahoma' itself is Choctaw for 'red people.

its just a slippery slope

We definitely gave this one away.... At least the offense is starting to click.

Need this win in Oakland

Not good news about Alfred. Gonna need RG to be more accurate. Great showing by the D! Sure, it was Matt Flynn, but we had to start playing well somewhere.

Who knew 1-3 could feel so good.

The NFC East is terrible this year...just terrible.

First to 8 wins snatches the division.

make that 6-7 wins :lol:

i watched the diplos-raiders game at a buffalo wild wings in Los Angeles, and all I can hear was "14-0! you guys are some crap!"

those raiders fans sure are the smartest arent they :lol:

just like what RG3 said, 'Patience." next week is a much needed bye to give time to the injured players to heal up and we should be fine against the cowboys

HTTR

Back
Top Bottom