Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Wow what a nut :lol: my dude was acting like he was trapped on niketalk being held hostage and forced to post yet he came back everyday to post? Like what? :lol:

Last edited:
Very young and immature. He will grow up and learn a little more about how the world is some day

Hawks discussion may continue

Last edited:
I wonder if he had any relation to danny ferry? Maybe his dad? Ive never seen someone quit on a team just because they fired the gm :lol:

It seems like only yesterday ryan was calling us all stupid for not believing the hawks could beat the cavs

I would love for the hawks to get a big man through free agency tho

We need an even league man. All the talent is in the west thats why lebron is easily going to go to 3 more finals in the east

Aldridge or gasol on the hawks would be cool

Very young and immature. He will grow up and learn a little more about how the world is some day

Hawks discussion may continue
wasn't he like 30? 
laugh.gif

Addition by subtraction. :smokin

My dude mad as hell about the Supreme Court yesterday. :frown:

:lol: :pimp:

Good stuff mods

Dude is legit crazy

I kinda set fuel to the fire but I forgot about calling him out. I saw the thread at the top of the page and knew something was going on :lol:

Last edited:
What makes it worse is that Danny Ferry isn't a great GM. Most of that starting lineup was there before he got there. Like I said before, Bud and his system had more to do with the Hawks' success than Ferry did.
Coach Bud would've never been hired if it wasn't for Ferry though.

David Pick ‏@IAmDPick 3h3 hours ago
Atlanta getting EuroCup COY Walter Tavares. Deal just went down, he rejected $3 million from Fenerbahce.

David Pick ‏@IAmDPick 3h3 hours ago
I'm told Walter Tavares reached an agreement with Fenerbahce, but Hawks swooped in for steal - half the amount.

David Pick ‏@IAmDPick 2h2 hours ago
Tavares took 50% less to join the Hawks. His upside is insane, Atlanta frontline are monsters. WOW.

Glad the Hawks got Tavares over since there was talk that if he stayed overseas this year he may never come over, but he's still a project.

Back
Top Bottom