This post really exists 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
him can't handle people talking negatively about him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
shouldn't be surprised by anything I said. Your not as smart as I thought u were if ur surprised at my opinion of u.
Where did you get the impression that I cant handle it? No one is distraught here man there are plently of NTers that dont like me for one reason or another.

I dont want to play this game with you, so I'll let you have this one, but you know this contradicts previous opinions

Where did you get the impression that I cant handle it? No one is distraught here man there are plently of NTers that dont like me for one reason or another.

I dont want to play this game with you, so I'll let you have this one, but you know this contradicts previous opinions
I got the impression u couldn't after u *****ed and moaned about me in YOUR Nba thread and now I'm banned from YOUR Nba thread. Guessin u had nothing to do with that either

Last edited:
Damn and another Cali person coming in the hawks thread tryin to give me life lessons lol I guess. What is with the Cali people here trying to tell people how to act. We all aint living in LA LA land
laugh.gif
It really is just people trying to help you out, man, because they want to see you stick around.

But as the saying goes, "Those that don't get it also don't get that they don't get it."

I have to remind myself of this at work all the time (I'm a counselor with special needs kids).

Last edited:

I got the impression u couldn't after u *****ed and moaned about me in YOUR Nba thread and now I'm banned from YOUR Nba thread. Guessin u had nothing to do with that either
No, he didn't. It really is all in your head.

Back to basketball, though. Specifically, the Hawks. You said yesterday that's why people went ghost, because you started talking hoops.

That didn't happen, but today's a new day... and more of the same.

Basketball.

Hawks.

Go.

happy.gif

NO, NO, NO... not excuses, or justifications. If that's all you have, or posts about other people, don't.

NOPE, not that, either. "Well he did this," and "But you said that." That's not basketball, or Hawks.

BASKETBALL.

HAWKS.

GO.

happy.gif

Last edited:

Bro are you serious?

-First off the Playoff thread isnt MY thread, its Lawdogs.

-Second off when you got thread banned I was THE ONLY person who asked for your reinstatement. The only person. Everyone else rejoiced and threw a parade.

If you weren't thread banned you could see the rest of the thread rejoicing over your banishment.

-Third, I dont have mod powers or anything close to mod influence so how could I have had anything to do with it.

But I am really surprised at how you're coming at me and my character like I have it out for you, especially since:

But the first thing you want to do when the Spurs lose is use it as a means to come at me sideways and challenge my fandom and my character for that matter. I was gonna let it slide at first but you just kept coming.

"When the grass is cut, the snakes will show"-Jay Z
I am aware that Jay Z didnt coin that phrase relax

Last edited:
People aren't coming at you because of geographical reasons. It's really just you.

But I'll engage in this thread. I like the Hawks in 7. I think Horford and Millsaps mobility will be too much. If Wall is unstoppable, then the wizards have a chance. I

Yea a snake in the grass in the quote your looking for and I never hid. Nor had troll accounts like dbd and Klaw. Basketball talk only please here sir.

People aren't coming at you because of geographical reasons. It's really just you.

But I'll engage in this thread. I like the Hawks in 7. I think Horford and Millsaps mobility will be too much. If Wall is unstoppable, then the wizards have a chance. I
Curious as to see which lineup Wiz are gonna with to start. Starting nene or porter.

Yea a snake in the grass in the quote your looking for and I never hid. Nor had troll accounts like dbd and Klaw. Basketball talk only please here sir.
No clue what you're even trying to say here, but good luck to the Hawks the rest of the year for Buds sake.

No clue what you're even trying to say here, but good luck to the Hawks the rest of the year for Buds sake.
Considering u didn't think he had a chance at winning COY I find that hard to believe u wish any luck to the atlanta hawks. And ur past feelings youve expressed about the organizarion. but I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:
Again anti I'm not gonna word battle with u. I know ur a maestro with words. I don't do words. But damnit I do numbers. - bernie mac

Last edited:
Damn just completely shot ourselves out of the game on that one. Credit to DC for makin big shots and playin tough D. 36 hour turnaround had to have effected their legs. Teague is obviously really strugglin on 1 wheel. But too late for excuses. Gotta move on and take care of business. It took us to absolutely play awful for 24 mins to lose by 6. Their bench killed us. Killed us on hustle plays throughout the entire game until maybe the last 2 mins when the hawks finally showed up to hit the boards offensively. 6 straight looks and got nothin.

Last edited:
Shot %25 from the floor in the 2nd half. worst of the season. If that's what it takes for us to lose by 6 I dunno how I should feel. 5 for 28 in the 4th. Damn

Last edited:
Wiz took homecourt advantage, but I'm confident that ATL will win 1 in WAS, so in my mind, ATL still has homecourt.

I know that's not true in reality, but that's how I look at it.

I mean it took us the worst shooting half of the season to lose by 6. Rest Definately beat out rust in this one. Scored more points the first quarter than the whole 2nd half. A team that lives and dies by that damn 3 will def die by it with tired legs and banged up players. Wall and Beal were banged up and responded. Hawks banged up players should have done the same. But u hear Bud coaching them in time outs and he's tellin them to keep letting it fly and that they won't miss forever. Well they pretty much did miss forever today in the 2nd half. Coach played our bench way too much. Baze is such a crutch giving him 20 mins out there is way out of his league. He aint Thabo. Offensively or defensively. not even close. Pero played 20 mins. Been falling off a cliff whenever we take our starters out. That's why we keep having these huge point swings our bench is giving us nothing. Mike Scott been MIA all postseason. Starters are being relied on to do everything and we are suppose to be a deep bench team but clearly we aren't come playpff time. but horford only playing 30 mins while gortat played 39 is BS. He was in foul trouble tho.

Last edited:
Def don't expect the hawks to shot that bad ever again. Never seen that before from them but this did happen against Brooklyn game 3 I believe. except we were able to win those games we won't against the wiz. But as from game 1 I don't really see the Wiz being all that much better than BKY.

If fatigue is an issue, should be an extended rest between 2 & 3, No? Like 4 days?

If so, maybe that's when the Hawks steal back HC.

If fatigue is an issue, should be an extended rest between 2 & 3, No? Like 4 days?

If so, maybe that's when the Hawks steal back HC.
. Hawks shouldn't have let brooklyn beat them twice to have been put in this position. It's their fault. Not the scheduling.
*edit ya know what your exactly right about the extended break between games 2 and 3. 4 days rest. I'll put my foot in my mouth now. Lol. As for stealing back HC one fan could only hope so. I still have faith. Just 1 game. Big game it was tho. Hopefully hawks show up for game 2.

Last edited:
Thabo Sefolosha would have been the difference maker today
Would he a difference maker in all 7 of the hawks playoff games. Bazemore was a -10 today. Worst of all the players who played except for pero who was -15. Jus a big deal when any team loses its best bench player. And Baze just isn't even close. He can't do nothing but dunk offensively. Thabo can at least run the PG if need be. He leads thay whole 2nd unit. Could have really used him today to guard wall, beal, pierce, and porter. Thabo was our biggest free agency signing this season. Makes more than Carroll right now. Which Baze couldn't stop any of those dudes. While hurting us offensively as well. Teague couldn't stay with Wall with 1 bad wheel. Am curious to see how those sprains turn out for Beal and wall. Seen how sprains have hindered millsap and Teague lately. That ankle aint gonna swell up til in the morning for Beal.

Last edited:
Hawks shot 28% on uncontested shots today. 15 of 53. Considering the blistering first quarter we had that number is even more disturbing. I mean wide open shots for a team that's suppose to always have 5 shooters on the court at all times. That's not really good D. That's just terrible offense. Lobbying for Mack and Muscala to get some play over Baze and Pero. Jus gotta change something this isn't a blip this is a trend starting from game 1 with bky. Muscala is better than Pero just has no experience and Bud is scared to throw him out there I guess and mess with his confidence. It's now or never tho. Expend all options. How much worse can Muscala be than Pero? He can't be. He can actually jump for rebounds at least. Pero shot a damn fade away with John Wall guarding him in the post today. I was disgusted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom