OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

who are the guys on philly worth drafting? I haven't kept up with them :nerd:

Noel and McDaniels should have some nice defensive stats. MCW always puts up good lines. Wroten will probably be chucking up a ton of shots.

MCW is out til mid-November, so Wroten will be good to have

McDaniels has been blocking shots like crazy this preseason.

Noel of course.

Henry Sims is starting as well I think. He had a great post-all star.

The players I have that are worth dumping is Beverly, Ersan, and Danilo. Is it worth dumping one of them for Sims?

Hard to say. Beverley will have a bigger role with Lin out. Ersan is good, just real incosistent. I think Danilo will start out real slow, but pick it up soon. I'd lean toward dropping Ersan. But I'd hold off for now. See how things are after a couple games.

Last edited:
Nawzlew Nawzlew :
Can I get your opinion on my 12-teamer? Bit apprehensive, big $ and playing with experts.

PG: Reggie Jackson
SG: Kawhi
G: Batum
G: Ariza
SF: LeBron
PF: Faried
F: Favors
F: McRoberts
C: Robin Lopez
C: Varejao
UTIL: Lin
UTIL: Chalmers
UTIL: Draymond Green
BN: Harrison Barnes
BN: KCP
BN: Nick Young
BN: Mirotic
BN: O'Quinn

Where can i find a list of rankings? i have my draft late tomorrow night. hope i get 1st or 2nd, i want Lebron or Davis. Davis more.

If any managers are interested in this team let me know: 

12 person H2H, 9 cat, free, standard settings league.
Team is as follows:
Dwayne Wade
Victor Oladipo
Carmelo Anthony
Michael Carter Williams
Al jefferson
Paul Millsap
Nikola Vucevic
Markief Morris
Reggie Jackson
Andrew Bogut
J.R. Smith
Ersan Ilyasova
Henry Sims

Need active manager, PM me if interested

Last edited:
i have the 2nd pick in a 16 team league. Such a tough choice because theres gonna be like 30 picks before i get to make my 2nd round pick 
laugh.gif
  So many players i like will be gone

Have the 11th pick in my 12 team H2H league. I'm considering going Blake Griffin and D-Rose w/ my 2nd pick, would you guys go the same route?

i have the 2nd pick in a 16 team league. Such a tough choice because theres gonna be like 30 picks before i get to make my 2nd round pick :lol:   So many players i like will be gone
If LBJ goes first, AD or Steph?
Might take Cousins. I want him on my team and he's a fantasy beast. And theres no way in hell he makes it to my 2nd round pick

No way would i pass up on Ant Davis at 2,

youre better off trading down to the 7th or 8th pick if you want him that bad

Nawzlew Nawzlew :
Can I get your opinion on my 12-teamer? Bit apprehensive, big $ and playing with experts.

PG: Reggie Jackson
SG: Kawhi
G: Batum
G: Ariza
SF: LeBron
PF: Faried
F: Favors
F: McRoberts
C: Robin Lopez
C: Varejao
UTIL: Lin
UTIL: Chalmers
UTIL: Draymond Green
BN: Harrison Barnes
BN: KCP
BN: Nick Young
BN: Mirotic
BN: O'Quinn

Outside of LeBron, not a lot of big numbers guys, but a good amount of solid players. Looks like all your guys will get you something in every category, so that's good. A lot of guys you have will see bigger minutes this year too - especially Lin.

Varejao is real injury prone, expect him to miss time. Favors ... we'll see, I had him last year and I was disappointed. Not sold on Ariza. Faried might see a reduction in points with Danilo back.

See if you can make a move for a better PG.

i have the 2nd pick in a 16 team league. Such a tough choice because theres gonna be like 30 picks before i get to make my 2nd round pick :lol:   So many players i like will be gone
If LBJ goes first, AD or Steph?

AD.

No way would i pass up on Ant Davis at 2,

youre better off trading down to the 7th or 8th pick if you want him that bad
i didn't even know you could trade picks.

and Cousins > Davis

idk man, your bias' is showing lol

i would message the league and see if there dwn with trading picks.

if you want Cousins that bad, he should be there around the late 1st and early 2nd rounds. And you get a higher pick in the 2nd round

i would message the league and see if there dwn with trading picks.

if you want Cousins that bad, he should be there around the late 1st and early 2nd rounds. And you get a higher pick in the 2nd round
Nah i just don't fall for the media hype of "Anthony Davis is the next Superstar".  I like him and he's a really good player but i don't see him coming out and putting up 30 & 15 with 5 blocks per game like the media hypes him up.

It's a Kings Fans forum fantasy league, no way in hell Cousins drops past probably the 7th pick

Nah i just don't fall for the media hype of "Anthony Davis is the next Superstar".  I like him and he's a really good player but i don't see him coming out and putting up 30 & 15 with 5 blocks per game like the media hypes him up.

It's a Kings Fans forum fantasy league, no way in hell Cousins drops past probably the 7th pick
If AD gets 20/10/3 with good %s like last year, he'll be top 3 fantasy (like last year)

Mulling an offer: Giving Ariza and Varejao for Dragic and Mase Plumlee.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Wish i had gotten Cousins but im happy with my team.  Once Durant comes back that is.  Wade and LMA will have to hold it down until then

Back
Top Bottom