OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Can one of yall review my team please, I posted it earlier on this page. Its my real serious first time so i really need feedback.

Mike Conley
Lance Stephenson
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh
Joakim Noah
Jeff Teague
Kenneth Faried
Arron Afflalo
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Enes Kanter
Amir Johnson
Rodney Stuckey
Kelly Olynyk
Louis Williams

Can one of yall review my team please, I posted it earlier on this page. Its my real serious first time so i really need feedback.

Mike Conley
Lance Stephenson
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh
Joakim Noah
Jeff Teague
Kenneth Faried
Arron Afflalo
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Enes Kanter
Amir Johnson
Rodney Stuckey
Kelly Olynyk
Louis Williams

My fault bruh, I didn't see it. But anyways, very solid team. Conley and Teague are really underrated at PG. and you have a solid front court as well. You could struggle with blocks, 3's, and assists but you should be competitive in those cats.

George Hill is out 3 weeks though :smh:

I draft this guy every year thinking he's going to show out but nope :stoneface:

Last edited:
What do you guys think of Tony Wroten? I'm considering picking him up and dropping either Harrison Barnes, CJ Miles, or McBob. With MCW out I feel like Wroten can contribute more than the 3 guys I mentioned.

George Hill is out 3 weeks though
mean.gif

I draft this guy every year thinking he's going to show out but nope
indifferent.gif
Never liked Hill as a fantasy guy (low 3s, low steals, low assists). He's PER is terrible for a starting PG. 
There are plenty of guys ranked lower than Hill who are no doubt more productive than he is (Jackson, Lin, etc)
Last and final draft of the season. 14 Teams and I had the 14th pick so waiting was absolutely brutal.

I'm not too sure how I feel about this team. I love my bigs but my wings are pretty weak. I'm going to grab MKG when waivers open up. Who should I drop for MKG?
For a 14-team, you have a lot of balance here. I assume you went Blake/Dame in the come around.
I like that you built around Blake's strengths pretty much. You're obviously going to lose in blocks. Assists/points/FT%/FG% (Kemba hurts a lot, but you could beat average teams) should be a win for you. If you need swing guys, I've mentioned it before pick up Chris Copeland (SF/PF eligibility, high 3s, points) and I'd much rather have MKG than Dunleavy or Diaw. Don't see Gerald Henderson being fantasy relevant anytime soon so I expect MKG to get upwards of 26+MPG. 
What do you guys think of Tony Wroten? I'm considering picking him up and dropping either Harrison Barnes, CJ Miles, or McBob. With MCW out I feel like Wroten can contribute more than the 3 guys I mentioned.
Pick him up for sure. Even when MCW comes back, he should have some fantasy value (put up 13/3/3 in 24mpg with a healthy MCW).
Keep McBob, his high assists, effieciency, blks+steals numbers are extremely valuable for the postition he plays. CJ Miles is trash man. Even if he gets PT or not, whenever he puts up "numbers" they're not good enough to make a splash on your squad. 

Thinking about dropping Avery Bradley for Otto Porter. Thoughts?
Nope, keep Avery. How deep is your league? If it's a 10-team, then by all means. If it's a 12 standard or higher, I'm sure you have another dude you're willing to let go of. I don't like Avery and I'm pretty sure Otto will put up better fantasy numbers in the future, but I'd rather hang onto Avery just because I know what I'm getting back from him

ESPN NT Finest 2.0 draft has been changed to to Monday 9 ET. There are still more spots available just PM me if you want in. Season is starting soon!
We still have slots open. I dont want to have to drop the league numbers down or cancel the league all together. Still looking for more owners to play.

shaboozy shaboozy

Thanks for the input. I was leaning towards dropping CJ but Barnes hasn't impressed me either. I officially dropped CJ and picked up Wroten. Let's hope it's worth it.

SMH .. George Hill out three weeks.

Should I drop for his replacement Sloane, Wroten, Wes Johnson, Bradley, CJ Miles, Alec Burks?

Last edited:
View media item 1235425
alright these are the top available guys in my 14 team league. Waivers clear tomorrow so I'm going to drop Diaw and or Dunleavy for two of em. I got my claim in for MKG, so I'm trying to decide on who else I want to add. It's between Timmy Jr or Donald Sloan right now

SMH .. George Hill out three weeks.

Should I drop for his replacement Sloane, Wroten, Wes Johnson, Bradley, CJ Miles, Alec Burks?
If you have to drop George Hill for anyone of those guys, I'd just hold onto Hill. 
But if you're gonna drop someone for either one of those dudes, I'd rank em like...
1. Bradley (Boston looks deeper than last season at his spot, but if he gets anywhere around the same amount of tick he got last year, he's by far better those guys available)
2. Wes Johnson (Everyone's injured, best defender on the team, there's no way he doesn't get PT. His FG% is buns but if you can absorb it, he has a nice fantasy impact because he's a jack of all trades guy)
3a. Alec Burks
3b. Tony Wroten (they have almost the same production, the biggest difference is just how many mins they play)
4. Sloane (not proven enough. He could end up like Brian Roberts type player where when Jrue Holiday got injured, he got all the minutes at PG but barely contributed anything to be rostered in standard leagues).
my team
his team

I want lebron and/or Rose what should i do? first year of fantasy basketball really don't know wha to do
You drafted well, so you have enough pieces to give up where it won't hurt your team.
If you want LeBron.. try a package of:

Batum, Faried, Ariza FOR LBJ straight up 
The package is too tempting for him not to take it. You'll still have strong boards (Blake, Favors, Ibaka), your blocks are decent (Favors, Ibaka, Wiggins assuming he'll put up 1 blk/1stl), and you have a lot of players who compliment LBJ well (Blake, Lowry, Iggy aka "Bron JR" etc). Your steals will remain strong (Butler, Iggy, Lowry, Payton). Try that offer. It seems like you're giving up a lot, but it doesn't hurt you much to lose those guys.

If you want Rose, you probably don't have to offer much either.. maybe a Faried/Ariza combo, if not Batum/Ariza

alright these are the top available guys in my 14 team league. Waivers clear tomorrow so I'm going to drop Diaw and or Dunleavy for two of em. I got my claim in for MKG, so I'm trying to decide on who else I want to add. It's between Timmy Jr or Donald Sloan right now
OJ for sure. The Bucks are too unpredictable though. People forget how effective OJ was for fantasy just 2 seasons ago. 
Seeing how Kidd used Livingston last year, I wouldn't be surprised if OJ played that role. He's a low risk/high reward guy right now.
If you want a for sure thing though, gotta swing it with Hardaway Jr. everyone else is kinda questionable. 

About to start a 10 team draft in 50 minutes. picking 5th.  Who are some solid late round guys i should target?

NT FINEST 2.0 Draft will start once everyone has accepted their email invites.
Still space?
If I have to start dropping people you can take one of the spots.
NT FINEST 2.0 Draft will start once everyone has accepted their email invites.

We have twelve people now so how many more are we waiting for?
I will post the owners names when I get to my computer. Shoot they may have just dropped.

Yeah we are down three DA Bangbus, Le Bae, and Bay life all dropped without PMing me that were not interested in playing. Don't feel like searching through my PMs for their NT names

Need three get at me so we can get this draft started!

Back
Top Bottom