OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Somone in my 14 team league is trying to get Damian Lillard off me.

Al Jefferson

Demar Derozan

for

Damian Lillard.

Rest of my squad

View media item 1289208

It's really tempting, but having injuries in a 14 team league sets me up to wait for a while and I just dealt with waiting for Bradley Beal to come back. Not sure If i want to do that again for another 4-6 weeks. Also I'm currently in 7th place right now.
Don't do it. Even when healthy, DeMar has never been a good fantasy guy. He's a better real life player than fantasy contributor. Even in his best year last season, he baaareeeely cracked the top-100 (extremely low stls+3PM considering how much PT he gets). You do need a C though. Maybe trade for Dirk or a Paul Millsap in exchange for Tobias + Mo Williams maybe. Patrick Patterson may be someone to look at who does what a lot of your current Cs do. Kris Humphries, even though he negates the positives of how your team is structured, puts up a bigs numbs to make Barnes or Diaw expendable 

My exact thoughts. Demar's numbers are inflated by his usage and with him hurt, all that usage goes to Kyle Lowry now. I had Demar last year and he lead to me a championship and I thought he'd be better this year after a run with Team USA but he's still the same player with not much improvement. I do need a center though, Olynyk and JV are too inconsistent but I don't want Al Jeff. I might try and make a play for Drummond on his team.

Last edited:
16 team points league
should I pick up Kidd Gilchrist or jodie meeks out of my free agent pool?
MKG was averaging 19 fantasy points before he got injured.
Meeks should be able to be starting SG when he gets back because Caldwell pope is horrible lol
I'm leaning towards MKG, but not sure

Id be dropping Copeland

16 team points league
Meeks should be able to be starting SG when he gets back because Caldwell pope is horrible lol

Id be dropping Copeland
neither because you will be dropping a healthy player for an injured player. in deep leagues you need healthy bodies

Lance stephenson for Drose... what you guys think?
seems like a fine trade for both sides

Got offered Aldridge for my Kyrie and Greg Monroe. I'm thinking I keep Kyrie and Monroe but what do you guys think?

Last edited:
16 team points league

Id be dropping Copeland

neither because you will be dropping a healthy player for an injured player. in deep leagues you need healthy bodies

Lance stephenson for Drose... what you guys think?

seems like a fine trade for both sides

I would do it. D.Rose ain't even playing like his old self and he keeps getting these constant injuries. Better to trade him now then to constantly worry about him hurting himself.

Pat Bev is available in my league.  Should I drop Jose Calderon, Greek Freak, or Jeremy Lin for him?  I'm already pretty strong at PG with Chris Paul, Jrue Holiday, Monta Ellis and Victor Oladipo.

Had enough of Kelly Olynyk and picked up Robert Covington. I wasn't paying attention to the sixers well cause they're garbage but he's getting alot of PT especially in the 4th. He does exactly what Olynyk can do, but has the opportunity to show it off and Brett Brown seems to love him.

Had enough of Kelly Olynyk and picked up Robert Covington. I wasn't paying attention to the sixers well cause they're garbage but he's getting alot of PT especially in the 4th. He does exactly what Olynyk can do, but has the opportunity to show it off and Brett Brown seems to love him.
Picked up Covington as well, but I dropped Mirotic for him. I had to decide between Mirotic and O'Quinn, but ultimately decided to drop Mirotic since Gibson is back. I was hoping Thibs would still give him play since he proved his worth with Gibson out but it didn't look like that would be the case. O'Quinn seems like he's able to produce even with limited minutes so hopefully I made the right choice.

bout to be:

5-1 in my NT league, plus just got KD back

6-0 in my other league, plus just got Westbrook back

pimp.gif

Last edited:
This guy Brook Lopez out for at least a week...I'm thinking of picking up plumlee, especially since the Nets have 4 next week.

Who to drop?
Lou Williams
Kyle O'Quinn
Robert Covington
KJ McDaniels

I'm kinda considering dropping Isaiah Thomas even though I know I shouldn't. Just frustrating to have 2 injured guys on my roster.

Would you trade Curry for Durant?
Strong username to post content.

But in all seriousness I think Curry would be the safer option. I'd say he's second only to The Brow in terms of fantasy value. And if the Warriors record is any reflection he has supreme real world value as well. He's in the running for MVP early on in the season and if he plays anywhere near the level he's been at for the rest of the season I think he should win it.

Durant is probably desperate to get the Thunder back on track and I have no doubt he can perform, but I just feel like you're getting more from Curry.

got offered parsons thad for my gay ryan anderson. accept or stay put? if i accept i think i am just hoping for there upside

Dwight injured. Monta having a great year. Unless you're punting FT, stay put with Monta

got offered parsons thad for my gay ryan anderson. accept or stay put? if i accept i think i am just hoping for there upside

Keep Gay and Anderson. I don't trust Parsons or Thaddeus and Gay has been having a pretty damn good year.

Demarcus out till Jan? Damb... I already dropped K Mart and have to wait for Derozan's injury but now this? The struggle is real.

View media item 1295715
Here's my lineup.

As you can see, it's been ravaged by injuries throughout the season so far.

It's a 12 team money league, and i'm near the bottom at the moment.

I'm thinking of picking up Covington or Donatas right now...any thoughts if i should proceed and if so, who should i drop?

Also any further advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is a keeper league

Last edited:
Got offered Aldridge for my Kyrie and Greg Monroe. I'm thinking I keep Kyrie and Monroe but what do you guys think?

Id personally keep both monroe and irving
Monroe was on the bench last couple games
when he gets on the floor he can be very productive
I think you'd be losing more than you would be getting in return.

Here's my lineup.

As you can see, it's been ravaged by injuries throughout the season so far.

It's a 12 team money league, and i'm near the bottom at the moment.

I'm thinking of picking up Covington or Donatas right now...any thoughts if i should proceed and if so, who should i drop?

Also any further advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is a keeper league
you're crazy for keeping boozer over donatas. domo has been a beast

Back
Top Bottom