OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

I'm surprised Jarrett Jack is available. He's been flourishing ever since Hollins put him in the starting lineup. He's a solid pickup (but I'm also a Nets fan so I might be biased). Zaza Pachulia has been good and might be available.

What's the situation with the Nets? Has Williams lost his starting job? Or is this just temporary...?

What's the situation with the Nets? Has Williams lost his starting job? Or is this just temporary...?
I think Hollins has said that he's gonna continue rolling with Jarrett Jack starting because it's working so until it stops working I suppose it's Jack's spot to lose. DWill also hurt himself a couple games back and is doubtful for tomorrow's matchup against the Celtics. I'm not sure what DWill's timetable is, but I think Jack has proven that he's worth playing even if he does go back to the bench. With how he's handling the Brook Lopez/Mason Plumlee situation Hollins has shown that he's not afraid to bench stars. Brook's only started when KG takes rest days. 

I rolled with Nurkic. Actually dropped Amir Johnson for him. I hope it pays off.

Didn't want to drop Shabazz or Covington, though Wroten might be the best guy I should've waived if he's headed to the Clippers.

As a Melo owner in both my category and fantasy points leagues, should I be looking to try and trade him or hold out on him? The Knicks are clearly tanking at this point and I keep hearing reports of the team wanting Melo to shut it down for the season. I'm 9-1 in the category league and 5-5 in the fantasy points league.

As a Melo owner in both my category and fantasy points leagues, should I be looking to try and trade him or hold out on him? The Knicks are clearly tanking at this point and I keep hearing reports of the team wanting Melo to shut it down for the season. I'm 9-1 in the category league and 5-5 in the fantasy points league.
If you can trade him, do it ASAP.

I picked up Mozgov because there is a lot of potential. Cavs wasted 2 draft picks on him so they better utilize him well. They have 3 offensive players in Lbj, Kyrie and Love, all they need is a rim protector and I can see them using him for long stretches and especially in crunch time. Basically Cavs are emphasizing on rim protection defense and I don't see why they wouldn't use him the most at the C if thats what they traded for him for.

My Trey Burke and Hibbert for his Jarrett Jack and Dieng? good/bad trade for me?

Rudy Gay/Ronnie Price/Alex Len for David West/David Lee/Andrew Bogut?

I wouldn't do it. Rudy Gay is far too valuable imo. I'm also not a fan of any of those bigs that you would be receiving.

Just traded away my Eric Bledsoe and Isaiah Thomas for his Brandon Knight and Blake Griffin. Did I dun goofed?

nurkic is looking like a great addition right about now
nthat.gif
dude is a beast but he's got to stop fouling so much. at least there's an good option for the future for denver. man they still have another year of mcgee for 12mm.  Theyre probably going to trade affalo too. 

jr smith is a good plug and play until lebron comes back. 

No. I'd take Knight and Griffin over Thomas and Bledsoe, especially with Jabari being out for season making Knight the main option on offense
Yeah, I've been thinking about it all day. I've looked everywhere and it seems like I got the better end of the deal. I guess I've just grown attached to Bledsoe lol

Back
Top Bottom