OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

LeBron recruitin :/

But why? He left cuz he loves Cleveland sooooo much... But he took all of our 3pt shooters with him? If he liked James Jones so much why didn't he tell spoelstra to give him more minutes all season and post season. This is a flat out betrayal. Lebron is dismantling our team piece by piece. All that Familia crap was bull****

Last edited:
I doubr UD goes but I bet Bron will definitely try tho. Can't blame him Bron for trying bring those over there. We brought players here for the low to play with the big 3

I mean he tried to do the same thing before he came to Miami but no one wanted to play in Cleveland. Now he's a 2 time champ and Cleveland doesn't seem too bad or cold :lol:

Man I'm really excited for next season :pimp: I have a feeling we are gonna surprise a lot of people next season if we can stay healthy.

We'll be a top 5 team in the East and I'm hoping we get to the ECF vs the Cavs and get back to the finals :pimp:

Yea I forgot lol lot of names been getting thrown around as of late. seeing how bron doesn't mind sticking his hands in our pot.... like b'fore I guess bledsoe is out of the pic, like our squad but I still think we need some offensive leverage, don't think that deng as a primary ball handler surrounded by our other four could be fast enough, think we could use some more fresh legs but Idk it's real early. I hope , and I truly do hope wade can go back to being the primary again after he quote un-quote gave up his team, would be so classic if he went vintage wade this season... after all the slander and speculation it would be so dope. Think all we need is three of four no-**** takin youngins, we got napier, ennis, and im not sure if we got cole. But get him and beas and maybe one other and I'm convinced we can make some noise

Lewis talking about the mood felt right in Dallas ?? Shut yo *** up .. jj going 2 the cavs cut me deep man deeep ... U guys have all the right 2 be pissed at spo a lil.. never gave him no PT and he was automatic man .. Bron knew cavs roster wasn't gonna cut it

Dawg JJ talking it down the lane and trying to yam it down on the pacers was pure comedy (crying)

But why? He left cuz he loves Cleveland sooooo much... But he took all of our 3pt shooters with him? If he liked James Jones so much why didn't he tell spoelstra to give him more minutes all season and post season. This is a flat out betrayal. Lebron is dismantling our team piece by piece. All that Familia crap was bull****

LeBron publicly voiced that he wanted James Jones to get minutes ALL YEAR!! He even said it during a press conference in the finals, that he wants James Jones in the rotation.

It's all Spo's decision at the end of the day. Riles even said Spo has to reinvent hisself this offseason. James Jones had the highest 3point percentage in the NBA at 51.5%... That's more then half the time he shoots it from 3 it goes in.

But he'd rather Battier and his 2.3 points per game average 27mins per game. :smh:

Lewis talking about the mood felt right in Dallas ?? Shut yo *** up .. jj going 2 the cavs cut me deep man deeep ... U guys have all the right 2 be pissed at spo a lil.. never gave him no PT and he was automatic man .. Bron knew cavs roster wasn't gonna cut it

Dawg JJ talking it down the lane and trying to yam it down on the pacers was pure comedy (crying)

What were you expecting Shard to say? :lol:

At least he didn't run and go join the Cleveland Heat.

Ppl say im crazy but i think the HEAT are better off without mr homesick

In the long run we will be because it made us hungry and is forcing changes for the better from everyone.

However lebron saying give more minutes after a game doesn't do ****. If you're serious about it, talk to spo before a game or during it. That's what a leader does.

Bosh has yet to officially sign so we can still place a bid but he'd have to take less so who knows

Even if we were to take a bid somebody would out bid us and he dosent have a choice in where he goes. He goes to the highest bidder. Pretty much our only hope for Him is to become a free agent.

The thing with bidding is that no one knows each others offer so withthat said we have like a 1% chance of getting him

Back
Top Bottom