OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

From tonight's scrimmage
"what in the **** was that??!? KANYE!?" is all that comes to mind. 3/13?
sick.gif
2/7?
sick.gif
sick.gif
  2/7?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

Yea that was crazy.... I wish I would have at least got to watch it, to see how they looked on one of their first outtings

Aside from Bosh, Wade, and Deng shooting out the window 
laugh.gif
 Granger, shawne williams, and Ennis showed up tonite

Not much at all from our OG squad tonite but we know what they are capable of, can't coin much off of this surface but

shawne williams was lights out again tonite going 5/7, and Ennis was exceptional again while playing 20 somethin' minutes

just as well Napier minutes only in the single digits but he managed to get 2/3, if the time he played or the shots he took mean anything.

Stil got a lot of faith in these guys, want to see more, regular season is still a mountain away, want everybody to get a shot at atleast getting on the bench

on to orlando... and cle....

Very pleased with our youth on this club! If they can continue to buy into the defensive philosophy, they will be hugely valuable all season long

Ennis is going to be good. He has nice handles, is athletic, and seems to have a lot of upside. Deng and Bosh looked great. Wade was alright... he just seems not interested.

I also liked what I saw from Shannon Brown. He seems to make good head up plays. A great glue guy and role player for this team. Shabazz looked a little outclassed tonight, but he showed some poise. He's not afraid of the moment. I just have a great feeling he'll grow into a solid point guard in our system. I hope he proves me right.

Birdman looks skinny as hell now, but he played okay as wwll. Granger, on the other hand, looked like trash this game, I hope he gets it together. :lol:

Overall, I feel this squad will struggle to score without anyone to drive to the lane and create shot opportunities. If we are not hitting our shots, we look terrible. Defensively we were okay, but we've only played Orlando... I wonder how this squad will stack up to Cleveland on Saturday.

Didn't see much but the half of the third and onward-

Wade coastin' but I know bettah than to take that for a sign

Dominant players are starting to show their sleeves, Ennis puttin' in work, hope he see's ray ray's old minutes or even more

Like spottie said granger was hard to watch tonite, didn't see him in much but from the numbers shawne williams was disappoint as well, I hope he goes back to shooting the way he has been, no concrete reason but I believe in him now

Bosh and Deng put up good #'s and had a decent percentage for the time that they were in, If bosh, deng and wade can average around 30 min, I can see em each averaging around 20 or 20+

still curious about chalmers/coles potential roles, didn't look in sync today, don't know If their roles are gonna change or be the same this year again

UD didn't play can't wait to see him + Mcbob

On to Rio
pimp.gif

Spo's tinkering and testing of the lineups is something we're far too familiar with. I think this for him is just as much of challenge moving forward as it is for our veteran players on this team. I'm still at a loss however by the PG spot and what we'll do with that position having RIO/Cole/Bazz at the helm. This team more than any other prior could benefit gravely with a PG that can manage the ball and floor tempo. And quite frankly, with whom we have I truly feel that Bazz is "most" equipped with all the skillsets to succeed in that role. Time will tell!

Shabazz has potential but too often makes poor shooting choices. He also throws the wrong idea pass from time to time. He iron it out in time

Rio is on his last chance. He still makes rookie mistakes and is going on what, his 5th year?

Cole shows potential but his shot isn't consistent yet. He also still plays a little too fast for himself at times. He's hit or miss

Minutes til tipoff of this preseason game, what are your personal expectations of this game Heat fam?

I expect a fast pace first half, second half bench players play, ennis shines a lil' but I think that they have a better bench than we do and it will show a lil more than anything

Don't know what to really expect tho

Checking for Ennis and Bazz this season. People were laughing in the NBA thread, but Bosh should really have a MVP-caliber season with a heavier offensive workload. He seems focused and intense, if you pay any credence to his comments regarding LeBron. Not about friendship, settle it on the court.

Not sure what to expect.

All eyes on the point guard position for me. Also hoping to see a better showing from Wade.

Back
Top Bottom