OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

We need some guys hungry for a taste of a championship and some fresh young legs.

So I guess Pat Riley told the media yesterday about how "LeBron and his wife are having a baby girl"..?

Hopefully Bron gave the "ok" to Pat to tell this news and he didn't just have a slip of the tongue and tell the world news Bron wasn't ready for.

Shabazz Napier? God I hate that guy. He can play! But he's already a huge flopper and very short. He can shoot that college 3 but who knows about the nba. I don't think he's our answer.

lol wow you got the formula down. You should apply to be on the heat sidelines. Guaranteed you are more qualified than everyone on there players included. lol j/k

Instead of being sarcastic actually read to understand. Everything I said is legit and correct. You don't have to be a coach in the NBA for 5 years to see it. And it's weird cuz Riley threw a shot at spoelstra saying he should use his resources because Riley could've helped him. Implying Riley wasn't happy with the way he was coaching to begin with.

Shabazz Napier? God I hate that guy. He can play! But he's already a huge flopper and very short. He can shoot that college 3 but who knows about the nba. I don't think he's our answer.
Instead of being sarcastic actually read to understand. Everything I said is legit and correct. You don't have to be a coach in the NBA for 5 years to see it. And it's weird cuz Riley threw a shot at spoelstra saying he should use his resources because Riley could've helped him. Implying Riley wasn't happy with the way he was coaching to begin with.
Their offense strategy the entire playoffs didn't make sense. Personally, I think they need to establish low post presence. Theres no threat in the east right now, I think this group got assembled at the right time. Not a big feat for them making it to 4 NBA finals. This group was lucky to get 2 chips.... shoulda been one if not for those late game heroics against San Anton last year. 

No offense thrown at you bro. Was just pointing out your coherent and well made points. 

NBA finals 4 times in a row...That 4th year it look like we were just tired. Its like they were 2 steps behind the spurs after game2. I think playing so many games got to them. During the off season after we won chip 2, I don't think the team adjusted themselves to play all the way up to the finals. They looked so fatigued in game 3, and it stayed from there on. Hopefully we can find some young legs next season.

And I love the fake act that Bron and Pat Riley are putting on, lol making it seem as if they really don't know whats going to go on in the next few months. LOL Riley and bron arnt stupid they know what to say and do, to make it seem like this Teaming up with the heat thing wasn't thought about A LONG time ago...Mainly after the Celtics beat the lakers in 08.
I can see through all of the **** they are trying to do. lol

Don't know how credible this is but I read this on Facebook from a sports news outlet...

According to the New York Daily News, Dwyane Wade is likely to opt out of his final two seasons, at $41.5 million, and probably accept a deal from the Heat worth $50 million-$55 million over four years to help the team open up cap space.

No word on LeBron or Bosh’s potential moves yet.

This would be huge if he does this while hoping Bron and Bosh following suit. Hope for the best Heat fans :smokin

If true, bosh will probably take a paycut too. Should be enough for lebron to sign a new contract with miami.

I just hope they stay away from melo.

Last edited:
If Bosh and Wade follow suit then that means they're all taking less in order to get more of a better team. But if LeBron is the only one to opt out then more then likely LeBron is gone.

June 30th was the deadline for the big 3 to opt out it does look kinda questionable for him to opt out a week in advance but we'll see... :nerd:

I'd say Lebron wants to have some headlines for himself, instead of sharing the spotlight as the big 3. IMO this is just a marketing ploy to get some pub. Can't see the other two not opting out to restructure deals that will allow for bringing in some talent.

Glad he opted out. Either he's staying or he's going. No need to go through this again next year.

Pat Riley says Heat "fully expected" LeBron James to opt out so his decision does not come as a surprise -via SportsCenter http://bit.ly/zzSpRY

Pat Riley Statement on LeBron James

MIAMI, June 24 – The following statement was released today:

“I was informed this morning of his intentions. We fully expected LeBron to opt-out and exercise his free agent rights, so this does not come as a surprise. As I said at the press conference last week, players have a right to free agency and when they have these opportunities, the right to explore their options. The last four seasons have been historic and LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Erik Spoelstra have led the Miami HEAT to one of the most unprecedented runs in the history of the NBA. We look forward to sitting down with LeBron and his representatives and talking about our future together. At the moment, we are preparing for the opportunities in the Draft and Free Agency as we continue with our goal of winning NBA Championships.”

Last edited:
Big 3 meeting together right now at a restaurant on south beach. Hopefully there figuring **** out.

^saw that. Let's hope they come up with a couple scenarios to make the team better and add much better pieces.

Alright Guys, I doubt Tyler falls to us before the raptors get him. Shabazz might be the pick....

@WojYahooNBA: Charlotte is trading Napier to the Miami Heat, league source says.

looks like the trade is for the heats first and second rd pick and a future 2nd rd pick.(nice to see pj hairston get a shot in carolina)

so with napier does that mean chalmers is gone ????

and not to read into anything too much , like the entire universe is doing right now but is Lebron gonna tweet "best player in draft" and not be planning on returning ? this is who he wanted and The Don went and got the job done. i fully expect an announcement early next week that bosh and wade have both opted out. ALL IMHO

who picked up the check when the big 3 met ?

Solid pick by the front office. I truly feel that they will all opt out and all 3 will restructure their contracts while remaining in Miami.

Hell yeah. Love the Shabazz Napier pick. I just like most, fell in love with his heart during the NCAA tourney. But before that, I heard of the greatness. Remember Heat Fam, we have James Ennis coming off an MVP season in Australia. Apparently, Ennis is already expecting to be on the team next year:

Game time let's get it Heat!!!
#heatnation #hungry #nextseaon #imready #jamesennis #itstime [emoji]128175[/emoji] http://t.co/dBj2CPvAOR
— James Ennis (@JamesDa_Truth) June 13, 2014

Back
Top Bottom