OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE I CAN FINALLY FORGIVE LE6RON NOW. I KNOW THAT HE FEELS HE LEFT TOO EARLY. 6RON WAS ABOUT TO TEAR UP ON THE FLOOR AFTER THE VIDEO TRIBUTE.

IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT THE NEXT 2 SEASONS, I EXPECT US TO GO HEARD ON GETTING 6RON BACK. REMEMBER, IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH YOU'd KNOW I CALLED LEBRON SIGNING WITH US FOR YEARS WHILE EVERYONE WAS SAYING LBJ TO THE nyk

I FEEL LIKE I CAN FINALLY FORGIVE LE6RON NOW. I KNOW THAT HE FEELS HE LEFT TOO EARLY. 6RON WAS ABOUT TO TEAR UP ON THE FLOOR AFTER THE VIDEO TRIBUTE.

IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT THE NEXT 2 SEASONS, I EXPECT US TO GO HEARD ON GETTING 6RON BACK. REMEMBER, IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH YOU'd KNOW I CALLED LEBRON SIGNING WITH US FOR YEARS WHILE EVERYONE WAS SAYING LBJ TO THE nyk

Sorry, but :rofl: Lebron never will never wear a Heat jersey again.

Sorry, but :rofl: Lebron never will never wear a Heat jersey again.

Eh you never know....but this is a Heat thread so...
View media item 1321375

I'm sure he was saying the samething about him leaving in 2009. But whatever.

YES, YES HE WAS. AT YOU'RE MY BOY BUT YOU WERE WRONG B4......ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU SAID YOU HAd "SOURCES"....OL CHRIS BROUSSARD ***** NINJA :lol:

great win tonight. had me sweating at a few parts. the chinx (why is c-h-i-n-k blocked out? really?) in our armor are showing, but we overcame them with pure effort and a little bit of luck. lebron taking those IDIOTIC 3s in the end helped alot. and get over lebron coming back. hes not. and personally i dont want him back either. u gotta have a battered gf type of mindset to even want him back. i rather us make moves for the future with new talent and FIXING the current issues we have.

overall, the greatest gift of all... lebron losing to us today. WONDERFUL!

Last edited:
You sound like the butthurt cavs fans who hated him after he left. No reason to hate the man. If he came back I'd be delighted.

You sound like the butthurt cavs fans who hated him after he left. No reason to hate the man. If he came back I'd be delighted.
butthurt? cuz i dont want him back? and i want our team to focus on US and strengthening our core?

3a4f55bbb1de2a2a38efc4c170e14110.480x246x1.jpg

I don't trust a word that comes out of lebron's mouth. That Cleveland situation can turn into a disaster real quick but [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️.

Great win but this team chucks too many 3s :smh:. Just need to get everybody back onto the court. Birdman has recovered, wade is balling and hopefully, deng is finding his role. Gotta get bosh back in the lineup and play our rookies. Got a feeling we may move one of our PGs :nerd:

I don't trust a word that comes out of lebron's mouth. That Cleveland situation can turn into a disaster real quick but [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️.

Great win but this team chucks too many 3s :smh:. Just need to get everybody back onto the court. Birdman has recovered, wade is balling and hopefully, deng is finding his role. Gotta get bosh back in the lineup and play our rookies. Got a feeling we may move one of our PGs :nerd:
I'm 10000% on your side. Need to get rid of at least one pg. I Don't even care if it's all 3( Shabazz chalmers cole) and whiteside can def play more minutes.

As for lebron coming back. I feel that no way it happens, looks like lebron wasn't ready to let go of Miami deep down he looked more happy tonight than he did in a minute (body language says it all) but he was planted to leave by his "crew" and that finals lost could have lingered a little too much on his head to make that decision. I think lebron has no regrets on his decision though, he wanted to be a hero and bring the state of Ohio a chip. I mean the state of Ohio (Cleveland) that's all they have and he wanted to give them
Something to look forward too sense they don't have anything else. Miami will thrive without him but everything he did for our organization is apperciated, thanks lebron.

Good game. Regarding Bron- I'm okay with him not returning. I don't hate him just think that it would be better not to repeat. He's not bigger than the Heat and I don't care to see them entertain that after he left

Last edited:
Happy Friday Heat Family. Absolutely loved the effort from the Club yesterday and of course all without Bosh on the court. That tribute showed top class by the Heat organization as well. Gotta take this victory and translate it to momentum.

The notion that Heat loyalists are "waiting" for LeBron to return is asinine. He gave us quality years and that's just that. Could'nt be anymore happier for him as he embarks this new challenge in his NBA career in Cleveland.

I'm surprised no one is mentioning the return of this guy. Him not getting minutes last year is the reason the Heat lost in the Finals after all... :lol:

http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2014/12/25/JamesJonesTributemov-3473888

But seriously, I like what I saw from the Heat yesterday. Wade is playing at an elite level and we need everyone to step up for us to be competitive. A LOT has gone wrong this season up to this point, but this team has shown signs they have enough when everyone contributes. Again, the biggest question is can we stay healthy.

With that said, the PG play needs to get better. Chalmers has been a bit schizophrenic this season. He needs to be more consistent. Maybe Wade playing more of the 1 can help stabilize this position. The emergence of Hassan Whitehead and the improved play from Birdman has been a bright side these past few games. Hopefully the Heat can build on that.

We all knew this season would be full up ups and downs, but hopefully yesterday's victory gives is as start to something great. Who knows.... I just want them to compete and get better. I still think we need another play maker on this team. Its too easy for teams to key in on Wade for us to close out games.

As for LeBron. It's nice to see him in Miami again... even if it is against the Heat. I'm appreciative of what he did as a Heat player. But that is where it ends. We celebrate what we had and lets move on. No need to linger of "what if" scenarios. I'll be a Heat fan regardless. We gonna be competitive regardless. Even in a down year, the Heat remain competitive and relevant becasue we have a solid foundation of Wade, Bosh, and now Deng.

Back
Top Bottom