OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Speaking of Blatche...saw this earlier :lol: :wow:...I know it doesn't translate to the NBA but those # are still crazy lol

@drayblatche with close to 50 today. 47 PTS, 19 REB, 4 AST, & 4 ST in a 14 point victory

2k numbers @drayblatche RT @sportando: Andray Blatche scored 43 points, grabbed 29 boards in Xinjiang’s victory

@drayblatche is averaging 31.7 ppg 14.9 RPG 5.1 apg 2.8 Steals in China

@roboski  THERE GO YA BOUI!

But I think they may have disrespected the Coleslaw too soon @mr2cool80  --says such number change 
nerd.gif

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Fellas we're about to see this team take a giant leap forward now that we have Mike Beasley back!!!

Damn this feels so good!

P.S. - Spo please give atleast 25min a game PLEASE!!

Yeah, don't think we'll measure up well against ATL, and Cleveland looks like a different type of monster right now :smh:

Can't wait to see Beas tonite,

wondering how he will fit in, in previous games with Haslem starting the spacing on the floor has been terrible... though I kno Beas may be merely a rental

Are we gutsy enough to start Beas off the bat, because that's gutsy 
laugh.gif
 (even with haslem starting) but I want to see it happen.

Wade and Goran adjusting to each others game has been hard on the both of them and Luol been outchea' flourishin', interested to see how they adjust to each others game if they can, and to see if Hassan can rule supreme with better spacing on the floor. Crazy to think that at the pace he is going rite now, if he had started the season, could possibly be leading the league in double- doubles, rebounds, and blocks.(Hopefully we are that lucky next season)

Mann I want to see McRob play this season, make it happen!!! 

I think we're more likely to see Walker starting for UD. I heard they really want to use Deng at the 4.

Last edited:
Oh no... pls no Deng at the 4 lol... really want to see if they can make adjustments given all the new changes... especially on the other end of the court

Spo already said today that Beas is going to join the second unit, so we'll see... 

Why can't we get ******* baskets when we need to close a game? Its always some struggle ******* ********

Hope we close man. We've been playing good ball until now with empty possessions

Last edited:
I'm tired of this ******* struggle **** at the end of games when we need to close. Its every single ******* game.

Back
Top Bottom