OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I'm surprised I haven't heard any plan B options. However the next big free agency window will be 2016, three years of mediocrity may be the case. The last decade of Heat basketball has been good though 3 'chips in 8 years. Not too shabby.

^ Great way to look at it

I just hope plan B doesn't include over paying someone like Ariza lol

Despite all signs lead to "coming home," part of me still feels like Lebron stays but if he doesn't, thank you for the great 4 years

PHIL TREXLER-ABJ ‏@PhilTrexler 58m
More
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

It might be time to move on Heat fans. Miami's Big 3 2010-2014 ?

PHIL TREXLER-ABJ ‏@PhilTrexler 58m
More
Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames

It might be time to move on Heat fans. Miami's Big 3 2010-2014 ?

It's just amazing that he wants to go back to a team and organization that had nothing but bad things and hatred for him after he left. I think Brons decision is souly based on his Ohio based entourage and the fact his wife in pregnant and probably wants to have the baby in Ohio and be close to her mother.

Tom Winter @Tom_Winter · 15m
Bath Township, Ohio police -- home to Lebron James -- tells NBC News they are NOT preparing for an announcement or extra police details.

:smh: This is too much :lol:

After how they disrespected him, both natives and owner, im surprised to.

Miami has done nothing but treat him like family lol.

im ready for the james ennis era already 

he wouldnt get the minutes if bron was in the line up 

that boy got potential (reminds me of a more hungry kd out the gate
nerd.gif
 )

Last edited:
You guys do realize that placing cops in front of his house suggests he's not coming right? The cops are there to prevent his house from getting jacked up or a riot. I doubt he needs protection of he comes back. And the cops are there. An NTer went there himself and took pictures like 15 minutes ago

Last edited:
I really think he's going back to the Cavs now. Didn't think it was possible but the more time that goes by, its looking less and less likely he'll be back in a Heat uniform next season.

Damn its gonna suck if he leaves :lol:

There is absolutely no evidence of a return, mass speculation amp'd up by his silence, such a move doesn't make any since to me but whatevs, play it by the ear and if the latter happens please no classless acts... and by the way bomani is the ****** man, tv needs more bomani, dude is hilarious

Yall with little faith are really exposing yourselves in here... Letting media run your thinking smh

Exposing what tho? If he leaves I'm still a Heat fan. His decision isn't going to change my mind...I'm sure thats how most of us real Heat fans feel

Back
Top Bottom