OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

At least the most bron can do is throw us a bone and tell rick paul to set something up with Bledsoe :lol:

LeBron don't give a f*** bout Miami he's not going to help us in any way. I rather us go after Stephenson. I would've loved if we went after melo but I bet we don't wanna look desperate

At the end of the day, it's bledsoe's decision, but Rich Paul ain't letting that go down.

I think it's better to go after lance because he's unrestricted so there's no wait period.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, it's bledsoe's decision, but Rich Paul ain't letting that go down.

I think it's better to go after lance because he's unrestricted so there's no wait period.
What do you mean? Is rich Paul angry at Miami or something?

Yeah the Pacers are offering Lance around $6-7million and not budging. His last contract he was playing for last year was only $843,000.

If we can sign Lance for 3/$9-10million and Bledsoe for 3/$18million that would work and we'll still be under the hard cap of $80million.

Round out the rest of the roster with Oden, Beas, and Haslem and we'll have a legitamite top 4 team maybe top 3...

Lance
Wade
Granger
Bosh
McBob

Haslem
Oden
Shabazz
Beas
Bledsoe
Cole
Ennis
"The tall white guy with the Rip Hamilton mask"

That's a pretty good lineup.

Lance and bled would be a blessing but in reality I think it's more likely riles picks up someone more off the radar

What do you mean? Is rich Paul angry at Miami or something?

From what I've heard:

Rich Paul is the main guy that pushed Lebron to go back to Cleveland. Lebron's family and inner circle weren't allowed to have the power in the heat organization like they had with the cavs because Riley wouldn't allow it. Also, Dan Gilbert met with Lebron on Sunday in Miami but Pat Riley had to fly to vegas to meet with Lebron when his decision seemed to be pretty much done. Cavs felt like Rich Paul was on their side.

I also don't think Rich Paul wants to make it difficult for his number one client by strengthening the heat.

Last edited:
If we sign Lance, you might as well call us the Miami LeBron-Haters. Teammates will brag about how many forearm shivers they've given LeBron in recent seasons. McBob, Granger, Stephenson, Luol Deng?

If we do it, it'll be absolutely brilliant. :smokin

just dig up deshawn's body 
laugh.gif

From what I've heard:

Rich Paul is the main guy that pushed Lebron to go back to Cleveland. Lebron's family and inner circle weren't allowed to have the power in the heat organization like they had with the cavs because Riley wouldn't allow it. Also, Dan Gilbert met with Lebron on Sunday in Miami but Pat Riley had to fly to vegas to meet with Lebron when his decision seemed to be pretty much done. Cavs felt like Rich Paul was on their side.

I also don't think Rich Paul wants to make it difficult for his number one client by strengthening the heat.

Yeah your pretty much right I heard all those things to but I didn't think they would affect Bledsoe because he's not the same caliber type player as LeBron we'll nobody really is. Rich Paul seems like a sleezy dude man he would probably do something like that even if Bledsoe was interested he would try and turn his attention somewhere else. Him trying to keep it eaiser on LeBron in the east makes sense to. Have we even had any talks with Bledsoe?

If we sign Lance, you might as well call us the Miami LeBron-Haters. Teammates will brag about how many forearm shivers they've given LeBron in recent seasons. McBob, Granger, Stephenson, Luol Deng?

If we do it, it'll be absolutely brilliant. :smokin
I dont want LeBron coming into Miami thinking he's hated by everyone. When he comes back I want it to be like Mike Miller's first return. Even tho he left he will always feel like part of the heat familym

Lmao I didn't even think of that, if we somehow got lance and pierce(if garnett was an option would be hilarious) our jersey's might as well be the ghost busters sign featuring the bron troll face lol but forreal don't want to be known as bron haters

Lmao I didn't even think of that, if we somehow got lance and pierce(if garnett was an option would be hilarious) our jersey's might as well be the ghost busters sign featuring the bron troll face lol but forreal don't want to be known as bron haters

Pierce signed with The Wizards 2/$11million

I kno, it happened right after I posted
laugh.gif
, was gonna edit but figured i'd just let it go

side note: hamilton not looking terrible

Last edited:
I want no parts of lance on heat .. Plus I think the hornets are talking with him at the moment

Heat are trying to finalize deal with Luol Deng and are closest thing to frontrunner in chase to sign him. (via ESPN & media reports)

Bledsoe!!

Make it happen Riles!!

I actually like some of the kids on our summer roster

Ennis has been good for us

Last edited:
Ay, Just was reading about James Ennis' performance in the Summer League game.... I'm so excited to see what he brings this season. I really think the Heat are building up a nice nucleus of players to learn and grow with Bosh, Wade, and UD.

Shabazz, Cole, Ennis and even Hamilton... the next generation starts now fellas.

I dont want LeBron coming into Miami thinking he's hated by everyone. When he comes back I want it to be like Mike Miller's first return. Even tho he left he will always feel like part of the heat familym
lebron dont care if we hate him. Cleveland legitimately hated him for 4 years all the way up until 2 weeks ago and he still came back. Cleveland owns lebron. I dont think we should boo him when he comes. I think instead there should be an awkward dead silence. It'd be the funniest thing EVER in sports. Literally soon as they announce him the entire arena just gets quiet til the next person is introduced. could u imagine?

and no matter what i like the guys weve picked up but the question is, will they flourish under spoelstra...becuz he cant coach. at all.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I still believe wades gonna come back next year with something to prove and avg around 23 a game next year. Bosh around 20.

Back
Top Bottom