OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I stashed Gordon because I don't want anyone else to get him if he comes back, but I'm really skeptical. If they retroactively reduce or eliminate the suspensions then shouldn't Ray Rice be suspended 6 games now instead of 2?

im sorry but once a suspension is handed out, you cant go back and increase the suspension :lol: thats *** backwards and illegal.

now can suspensions be reduced? yes

when have you ever heard of a suspension be increased after it was handed out?

That's not logical. All these supsensions were handed out under policies and rules that were enforced at that point in time. They did not follow them and Gordon even lost an appeal. His suspension is more about his judgement and lack of adhering than it is about weed. And what his DUI? That can't help.

You don't go back and say Rice is out 6 games now because of a policy change, but why can you go back and forget that Gordon continually didn't follow the rules that were in place?

Ray Rice's suspension isnt harsh which is why the rules changed to make it harsh.

Suspensions have been reduced before and Gordons suspension was harsh... just for weed.

i dont know all the details and as to why they would be reduced under this HGH thing so idk

that guy's logic earned him a spot on my block list. I cant afford to filter through nonsense like that when I'm tryin to get info to help me win lol.

Someone in my league scooped up Gordon already. Stupid timezone differentials!

p.s. @Zyzz they wont increase RR's suspension right? Im just thinking if it works one way it might work the other.

Damn I'm pissed I waited forever debating whether or not to drop Jonathan Grimes for Benny Cunningham. Was finally about to do it and somebody scooped him up 30 mins ago. Watch him take the starting spot and put up numbers now....

I should still be straight with McCoy, Bush, Chris Johnson and Fred Jackson though.

Damn I'm pissed I waited forever debating whether or not to drop Jonathan Grimes for Benny Cunningham. Was finally about to do it and somebody scooped him up 30 mins ago. Watch him take the starting spot and put up numbers now....

I should still be straight with McCoy, Bush, Chris Johnson and Fred Jackson though.
What's the word on Cunningham? My rb's in one league aren't looking very strong, I wouldn't mind adding a sleeper

Cunningham has looked really good...hell of a lot better than Stacy. The Rams will go with the hot hand and they want to run a **** ton.

Cunningham has looked really good...hell of a lot better than Stacy. The Rams will go with the hot hand and they want to run a **** ton.
Tre mason worth a pick up too,  i mean midas whale

still got him on my roster for the nt legends league 
smokin.gif

I posted that Stacy/Cunningham **** 3 pages back and it got lost in all this Josh Gordon crying :lol: it's the first week and GM's are always talking stupidly like that in preseason/right before the season starts...wouldn't be smart to panic just yet...if you can afford a spot, sure, go get Cunningham.

Tre Mason probably isn't going to do a thing this season unless Stacy or Cunningham goes down.

Back
Top Bottom