OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Considering dropping Amendola for D. Bowe to add depth to my WRs. Smart move? (PPR league)) Theres also Sanu,  Malcolm Floyd,  J. Matthews available but Bowe might be the best option.

I may have spoken too soon too :nerd:

It's just that there's a person in my league who always blows his budget picking up any available running back. If one of his RBs gets injured, he'll pick up the back-up, even if they have zero talent.

Normally I wouldn't care, but even with these terrible pick-ups, this person keeps winning the league.

That said, Forsett was worth picking up, and I tried to get him, but wasn't going to sacrifice anything substantial.
Wait, are we in the same league :nerd: :lol:

My auction keeper league just switched to blind bidding for our waiver system and no one really knows appropriate values. I ended up bidding a bit more than I should've, but won forsett.

I know it's pretty circumstantial, but how much do players usually go for in your league? I'm pretty new to the budget-waiver style, so any advice helps

Last edited:
I picked up Crabtree and dropped Cooper for him. So now I'm stuck on who to start this week at my WR 2 and Flex. I have Jordy as my WR 1

Pick 2

Garcon vs JAC
Crabtree vs CHI
Colston @ CLE

Leaning towards Garcon and Colston right now.

I picked up Crabtree and dropped Cooper for him. So now I'm stuck on who to start this week at my WR 2 and Flex. I have Jordy as my WR 1

Pick 2

Garcon vs JAC
Crabtree vs CHI
Colston @ CLE

How many people are in your league that would have Crabtree as a free agent? Four?

And how does one pick Riley Cooper before Crabtree anyway?!

I may have spoken too soon too :nerd:

It's just that there's a person in my league who always blows his budget picking up any available running back. If one of his RBs gets injured, he'll pick up the back-up, even if they have zero talent.

Normally I wouldn't care, but even with these terrible pick-ups, this person keeps winning the league.

That said, Forsett was worth picking up, and I tried to get him, but wasn't going to sacrifice anything substantial.
Wait, are we in the same league :nerd: :lol:

My auction keeper league just switched to blind bidding for our waiver system and no one really knows appropriate values. I ended up bidding a bit more than I should've, but won forsett.

I know it's pretty circumstantial, but how much do players usually go for in your league? I'm pretty new to the budget-waiver style, so any advice helps
So it's you who keeps winning the league? :tongue:

In other news, funny to see Owen Daniels getting all these TDs. At the end of the day, some things you can never predict. He's outscoring Bell, Forsett, and Pierce, combined. Of course no one picked him up.

Pick 2

Garcon vs JAC
Crabtree vs CHI
Colston @ CLE

How many people are in your league that would have Crabtree as a free agent? Four?

I picked up Crabtree and dropped Cooper for him

Not even in a Seattle Only league is Crab in the free agent pool acceptable... 

lol 

Lol I'm in a 12 team league. We have no IR anymore so the free agent pool should be better this year since no one can hoard players. Crabtree was drafted but I guess the owner panicked after the first week :lol:

I may have spoken too soon too
nerd.gif

Wait, are we in the same league
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

So it's you who keeps winning the league?
tongue.gif

In other news, funny to see Owen Daniels getting all these TDs. At the end of the day, some things you can never predict. He's outscoring Bell, Forsett, and Pierce, combined. Of course no one picked him up.
That's what I'm saying man...

This dude in my league is projected to lose by 10 against he a team he is CLEARLY better than...ESPN Projections 
mean.gif

ESPN has Palmer and Floyd projected for 11 points each (PPR/6pt pass TD) against a Giants D that just got toasted last week :lol:.

Last edited:
Every year is supposed to be Torreys year. I actually had some faith that it'd be tru this year. Thankfully I didn't draft him on any of my teams though :lol:.

first year i've drafted him and i drank the koolaid with the offensive coordinator change. flacco's not even looking his way :x

Back
Top Bottom