OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You're scaring me with picking up Asiata instead of McKinnon :lol:

meh

i picked up Asiata just so no one else could but i see the dude who tries to do the sneaky crap picked up Mckinnon after i took Asiata. i see hes doing some reading :lol:

i dont care tho

Well since AP is deactivated, i need to start 2 out of these 3 RBs:

McFadden vs Houston
Stewart vs Detroit
Asiata vs New England

:lol:

I still think you'll be fine, but don't expect Asiata to be a long-term replacement or fantasy option.

To make you feel better though I'll put it another way. What's certain: Asiata will start and is presumed to get the bulk of the carries. The uncertainty with McKinnon is how extremely raw he is. He killed it in the first preseason game and that's when the Vikings realized what they had, so they kept him under wraps for the most part, but I doubt they expected to need him so soon as they're still uncomfortable with his grasp of the playbook. He'll get touches to see if he can create some magic with his athleticism, but I guarantee you the Vikings feel very comfortable with Asiata back there despite a lack of big play ability.

Last edited:
Starting Bengals D and Matt Ryan on my money league team this week, it should be interesting

Last edited:
I targeted Ryan in all my leagyes. I thought he was primed for a big year coming into this season and week 1 only helped my expectation. Top 3 fantasy Q this year.

Goin back and forth with my flex option..

Colston vs Cooks?

Hyde vs Fred Jackson?

Kendall Wright..?

I have Ellington benched this week again and I'm starting Sproles.

terrence west..or asiata? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

im leaning towards west..although that pats run d got ate up last week

Well since AP is deactivated, i need to start 2 out of these 3 RBs:

McFadden vs Houston
Stewart vs Detroit
Asiata vs New England

McFadden. I swooped him and have him in my rb2 slot for this weekend.

Also had a crazy lucy dream last night that he had 10 points in the first quarter.

I have Gordon but I'm torn on keeping him. I can only keep 5 WR's on roster so it sort of sucks to keep him if he's going to be out for 10 games or so. Would you guys keep him under my league settings? I just think that when his suspension is served when he comes back he won't be anywhere near game shape... that was my contention with taking him in the first place if he had to serve a long suspension. I can't expect him to put up numbers right when he gets back.. and that could be during fantasy playoffs.

Last edited:
thinking bout rolling the dice on starting hunter over vjax and edelman..but is it worth the reward?

so happy I'm going against AP this week.

a bit worried about Brandon Marshall though. I'm planning to start him but I have no back-up if his status changes Sunday afternoon.

Pick 1 for the FLEX. Standard Scoring

Alshon Jeffries vs. SF

Lamar Miller @ BUF

Terrance Williams @ TEN

Andrew Hawkins vs. CLE

Asiata vs. NE

mean.gif
 at AD. Starting Terrance West in his place.

This Brandon Marshall injury is handcuffing me. I have only one player that plays at 4 o'clock so if he ends up sitting out tomorrow night I'd be screwing myself at the flex. I'm thinking of just benching him and going with Benjamin instead.

Should I play Car defense (vs Det) or NE (vs Minn)???
The obvious answer to me seems like NE but I could see Carolina also having a strong game in their home opener, emotions high. Safe bet on NE though

for my flex position, which of the following should is start this week:

mike wallace

crabtree

pierre thomas

trent richardson

fred jackson

matt asiata

mckinnon

i was thinking of going pierre thomas or jackson but not sure how asiata and mckinnon will do. Asiata should get most of the carries this game right?
Mike Wallace looked like he was finally clicking with Tanehill and Buffalo defense doesn't scare me.. weather seems OK. Crabtree didn't look like himself against a terrible Dallas defense.. Thomas would be the strong candidate, especially if it's PPR.. the other guys I'm not even considering
Goin back and forth with my flex option..

Colston vs Cooks?

Hyde vs Fred Jackson?

Kendall Wright..?

I have Ellington benched this week again and I'm starting Sproles.
Colston will be looking to redeem himself and the defense could make a more conscious effort to stopping Cooks.. Hyde looked damn good but how many carries will he get.. Kendall Wright against a Dallas defense in a home opener, can't ask for a better matchup
terrence west..or asiata? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

im leaning towards west..although that pats run d got ate up last week
Not sure what to expect from Asiata.. West will get a ton of carries, safe bet is him
thinking bout rolling the dice on starting hunter over vjax and edelman..but is it worth the reward?
I hate Jackson dammit. He'll have 20 one week and 2 the next. I am still going to play Jackson though lol, feel like he'll bounce back. Edelman seems like the safest bet of the three, don't have an overly positive feeling on Hunter or Jackson.

Pick 1 for the FLEX. Standard Scoring

Alshon Jeffries vs. SF

Lamar Miller @ BUF

Terrance Williams @ TEN

Andrew Hawkins vs. CLE

Asiata vs. NE

mean.gif
 at AD. Starting Terrance West in his place.
Jeffrey if he can go, especially if Marshall is ailing. Dolphins still saying it'll be a split backfield but Moreno seems to have wowed a lot more than Miller has. I'd go Jeffery or Williams wouldn't consider Hawkins or Asiata tbh

Who do you guys like Titans D home opener against Cowboys with Romo looking uncomfortable or Dolphin's D on the road in Buffalo who will run a ton

Back
Top Bottom