OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Well this was the late game and him playing was a game time decision. I had no one else to plug in if he got ruled out.

I benched Cutler for Locker...gonna cost me this W. 
mean.gif

Oh well, kinda laughing at myself now. 
laugh.gif

Marshall is the one dude i wouldnt bench unless he wasnt playing of course.had him last season, loved him.

wish i had him this year but of course i couldnt get him :smh:

I benched Cutler for Locker...gonna cost me this W. :smh:

Oh well, kinda laughing at myself now. :lol:

Me too man. Just one of those weeks you gotta forget. Rivers was expected to struggle and he threw 3 TD's lol. Locker was the hot topic and he sucked.

I'm down 26 points with Luck and Ertz left and my opponent only has Adam Vinatieri left. If Crabtree would have had that last td I would've been in good shape. Now not so much.

I also benched Andre Ellington for Vereen half hour before game time. That hurt me a bit.

Last edited:
Well this was the late game and him playing was a game time decision. I had no one else to plug in if he got ruled out.

True...in that case, very understandable. Hate those kinda of scenarios.

Cutler went off, got nothing from Vernon Davis.

Benched Dan Bailey for Matt Bryant too. That alone cost me a W. :x :smh:

won 2 out of 3 money league by picking up Rainey and D. Walker last minute cuz Cameron and D. Martin were out and snuck out a win by 9.6 points in the NT Legends league :pimp:

Last edited:
I had Colston and Torrey Smith lay goose eggs, but I'm set to be the top scorer for this week :lol: (Jordy Nelson, New England D :pimp:)

5 minutes before the first games kicked off today, I had Marshall on my bench. Thankfully I changed my mind.

Still need Foles to have an amazing night to give myself a shot at the comeback victory.

[table][tr][td]Dem Van Ho's Box Score[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Jay Cutler, Chi QB[/td][td]
@SF
[/td][td]W 28-20[/td][td]33.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Montee Ball, Den RB [/td][td]
KC
[/td][td]W 24-17[/td][td]11.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Shane Vereen, NE RB [/td][td]
@Min
[/td][td]W 30-7[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Vincent Jackson, TB WR [/td][td]
StL
[/td][td]L 17-19[/td][td]9.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Allen Hurns, Jac WR  Q [/td][td]
@Wsh
[/td][td]L 10-41[/td][td]3.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Charles Clay, Mia TE  P [/td][td]
@Buf
[/td][td]L 10-29[/td][td]10.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Kelvin Benjamin, Car WR [/td][td]
Det
[/td][td]W 24-7[/td][td]6.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]D/ST[/td][td]Titans D/ST  D/ST[/td][td]
Dal
[/td][td]L 10-26[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]Adam Vinatieri, Ind K [/td][td]
Phi
[/td][td]Mon 8:30[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][/table]
TOTAL POINTS:
[table][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Brandon Marshall, Chi WR  P [/td][td]
@SF
[/td][td]W 28-20[/td][td]27.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Maurice Jones-Drew*, Oak RB  O [/td][td]
Hou
[/td][td]L 14-30[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Brian Hartline, Mia WR [/td][td]
@Buf
[/td][td]L 10-29[/td][td]8.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Antonio Gates, SD TE  P [/td][td]
Sea
[/td][td]W 30-21[/td][td]34.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Mohamed Sanu, Cin WR [/td][td]
Atl
[/td][td]W 24-10[/td][td]19.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Devin Hester, Atl WR[/td][td]
@Cin
[/td][td]L 10-24[/td][td]1.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Dolphins D/ST  D/ST[/td][td]
@Buf
[/td][td]L 10-29[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

Not even mad cuz this a non-money league, it's the NT Deep League 16 teams

Need Shady to go off tomorrow night down 16 and I'm sure he can get it :pimp: Jay Cutler showed out tonight :pimp:

2-0

gotta do some thinking for next weeks line up. I swear Lacy better beast against my lions

^^^ Michael Floyd, FJax, and Freese killed me this week in the Deep League :smh: :smh: :smh:. Actually made a smart move of not even starting a defense :lol:. Picked up the Jags but took em out last second and didn't really like anyone else that was available.

Cutler hooked me up in my main league though. I was down 16.5 going into the game and he had Dawson. Thought it was over after Dawson hit that FG to put the 9ers to 20 points in the 3rd quarter. But Cutler threw 3 TDs in the 4th quarter and Dawson didn't score again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Looks like I'm gonna go 1-3 again this week :lol: :smh:. Putting me at 1-1 in two leagues, 0-2 in another two. Both 1-1 leagues are my main money leagues so I guess I can't complain.

Last edited:
They said I couldn't do it without AD, then Cutlets ***** around and gets me the last second win. All this with Marshall and Ingram on the bench while mega-bum DeSean started. 2-0. FEELS GOOD MAN.

Last edited:
Down by 2 in my money league. I got Shady McCoy and he has Maclin. Gonna be stoked if i can pull off a W even with AJ Green giving me the 0 this week

Jordy x Demarco x Stacy x Edelman..came thru for me...winning by 35, he still has Luck but I got Maclin.

Im worried about depth tho..Sankey, Hyde, Terrence Williams, Hunter, Shorts on my bench..should I drop one for Kniles?

Back
Top Bottom