OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You guys think Bobby Rainey is a good pickup or does he go back on the bench when Martin comes back?  I have first waiver priority in my deep league and Rainey and Knile Davis are both on waivers
pick up knile davis

rainey is a worthy pick up though, especially if martin struggles to stay on the field

As a Chargers fan i would say Donald Brown probably won't do much to justify putting him in your lineup. 
as a chargers fan, you also know they're gonna lean on him heavy. 

they didnt give him big money for nothing. hes a starting RB on a really good offense

top 20 RB = startable in all formats
They do have a powerful offense but they don't really turn out huge rushing games from their RB's.  Plus Woodhead is going to get a good amount of touches.  I mean if you have a weak team he's worth a shot to see how he does i guess

As a Chargers fan i would say Donald Brown probably won't do much to justify putting him in your lineup. 
as a chargers fan, you also know they're gonna lean on him heavy. 

they didnt give him big money for nothing. hes a starting RB on a really good offense

top 20 RB = startable in all formats
They do have a powerful offense but they don't really turn out huge rushing games from their RB's.  Plus Woodhead is going to get a good amount of touches.  I mean if you have a weak team he's worth a shot to see how he does i guess
12-15 touches 40-50 yards and a goal line td isnt much of a rushing game but still valuable in fantasy. 

You gotta be kidding me.

I just dropped Khiry and picked up Asiata....now Ingram is hurt and AP is back.

Thoughts on Keenan Allen? Should i try to move him to upgrade my crappy RB situation? My other wrs are Julio, Antonio Brown, Justin Hunter, Josh Gordon, and Marvin Jones stashed on IR..

Current RBs are: Jamaal Charles, and strreamlining RB2 with a combo of Fred jackson, J Stewart, Jeremy Hill, and Kniles Davis( Thank goodness)

in what order would you spend your waiver wire on these guys:

khiry robinson, donald brown, knile davis,
Knile Davis, then Donald Brown, with Khiry last (I think Pierre Thomas benefits more)
Davis, Rainey (if available), Robinson, Brown.
I would put Rainey first if available
Thoughts on Keenan Allen? Should i try to move him to upgrade my crappy RB situation? My other wrs are Julio, Antonio Brown, Justin Hunter, Josh Gordon, and Marvin Jones stashed on IR..

Current RBs are: Jamaal Charles, and strreamlining RB2 with a combo of Fred jackson, J Stewart, Jeremy Hill, and Kniles Davis( Thank goodness)
I would try to upgrade your RB2, but I think you'll get very little for Allen right now. maybe try to move Antonio Brown for a bigger haul?

push on people that the hardest part of Keenan's schedule is out of the way already. tell them it will be a cake walk from here on out.

I already have Pierre Thomas, should I even think about grabbing Khiry? PPR

Last edited:
I'm down 30, got Luck and Shady still tonight. 15 and 15 is reasonable for both guys but I'm hoping they go crazy :lol:

I'm down 30, got Luck and Shady still tonight. 15 and 15 is reasonable for both guys but I'm hoping they go crazy
laugh.gif
Me too man, need 14 at least from Shady but I'd love for him to go HAM

Need 33 from Shady in one league, thanks to Griffin, KB, Garçon, Tate, Walsh, && Tampa D doing next to nothing :smh:.

I think he can do it tho :lol:

im screwed. I'm only up 8 with Ertz left. He has Luck and Eagles defense. Only way i win is if ertz does pretty good, eagles defense gets killed but lucky cant throw any td's :lol:

thanks for the response, letting go of brown would leave me hurt at wr2, seeing as tho josh gordon wont be back til week 11 now.. Im seriously gonna consider it..

Who should I try to grab in the waiver wire....Knile Davis or Wes Welker?

The emergence of Emanuel Sanders got me hesitant on Welker.

Should I try to trade for AP? Currently have Reggie Bush riding the bench, thinking about making an offer for AP. Know I'm rolling the dice, since Goodell might suspend AP before Sunday

“@ogshamdar69: Josh Gordon's season-long suspension has been reduced to five games.”

Fake account.

You really thing a dude named ogshamdar69 would have some against the grain inside info? :lol:

The real Schefter reported that the deal should be in place in the next 24hrs and his suspension will be reduced to 10 games.

Last edited:
Got offered Emmanual Sanders for Lamar Miller. Thoughts?

Standard

RB - Adrian Peterson, Terrance West, Rashad Jennings, James Starks, Lamar Miller

WR - Antonio Brown, Alshon Jeffries, Torrey Smith, Victor Cruz, Andrew Hawkins, Terrance Williams

Leaning on taking the trade but kind of hesistant since Moreno will be out a couple games. What would y'all do?

They re-signed Daniel Thomas though :rolleyes. I don't understand the Dolphins. I know Miller isn't the best RB, but they're always bringing in guys to potentially take the job from him rather than compliment him.

I've got Miller on 3 of my squads though so hopefully he can cook :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom